Chapter 27: Founded

The labatory door slowly opened. Leading them to the sight of Two skeletons tied to a chair. Dream saw them quickly.

But the large window separated them.

"MKMMMMMMPH!" Dream tried to scream through his muffles. "Dream!" Killer ran but Ink held him back. "We don't know what we're up against remember." Ink answered.

"Oh. Welcome my guests." X came to view. "Who are you! What do you want with Dream and Cross!" Blue shouted.

"Nothing of your concern. But why are all of you here?" "STOP WITH YOUR FUCKING GAMES!" Nightmare growled. "Hmm... let's play a little game shall we? If you want Dream back. You will have to kill... C R O S S." All of their eyesockets widen.

"Killer no..." Dust turned Killer was clenching his fist. "Killer... if you do it. Than you're gonna pay." Ink growled. "Killer..." Nightmare glared at him.

Killer sighed. "No I'm not going to do it. I don't think looking at Dream after that... would help." X shook his head letting out a 'tsk'

"Did you forget your at my mercy?" X took a knife throwing/aiming at Dream but missing on purpose. "Well I must continue my experiments." X took out a syringe going towards Cross.

Ink couldn't help but look away. "NOOOO STOPP! ITS HURTS! AGHH..."

"PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!" Nightmare tried to calm down. He couldn't see Cross like this. "I'M SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO!!! PLEASE!!!"

Horror and Killer looked down. Dust was trying to comfort Blue. The screams were horrifying. It all left Cross. The screams died down.

"I can't take it." Nightmare whacked the window slowly making it crack. Nightmare whacked it again with his tentacle. The window shattered.

X growled as he grabbed Cross and ran taking his syringes. "Dream!" Killer ran to untie Dream out of his chair.

"Killer!" Dream hugged him like it's depending onto his life. Dream breathed heavily. "Brother..?" Dream was Nightmare clenching his fist. Growling in anger.

Dream stood up. "Nightmare calm down. We're going to get Cross back-"

"You keep saying that. And that. But What if he won't." Nightmare growled leaving all of them silent. "You know what fuck this. I'm going on my own. Getting Cross." Nightmare ran off to where X was heading.

"NIGHTMARE WAIT!"