Chapter 53

Song - For you by Btob

Chapter 53 - I'll Always Do

*Author's Pov*

Present Time -

The boy opened the door of the cab after paying the driver, without waiting for anything else, his legs started to move on their own. Running towards the building with all his strength, fear increasing in his eyes as he watched himself coming closer and closer to the hostel building.

The door was already opened, so he ran inside, and found the others in hall, where he grabs the wall and inhales heavily.

The others watches the boy, who was panting hard, in amusement as he wipes away the sweat trickling down his forehead with the back of his hand before turning to them.

His eyes looks for one specific person who was nowhere to be seen and once again, he found himself growing anxious second by second.

Where's Tzuyu? He questions, his eyes still not settled on one thing, they continue to roam around the hall, trying to get even the smallest hint of her presence.

On the roof--- Sana stopped speaking, witnessing the boy sprinting off to the roof before she turns back and glances at Taehyung who gave her a smile that said, “It'll be okay.”

Jungkook rushed to the stairs, skipping one or two at a time, trying his best not to fall and in that moment, he wasn't really afraid or anything, all he wanted was to just be by her side.

All his anxiety and fear were exiting as he approached the gate and pushed it open just to find it empty. He ran towards the edge of the roof and turned, looking around the roof but once again, she wasn't in his sight.

Before he knew it, he was panicking, he was running here and there to find her but she wasn't anywhere.

Just some hours ago, he was with her, she was in his arms and now he can't even find a trace of her. He was left feeling hollow inside.

He wanted to go downstairs, search for her in every corner of the school but couldn't move because of the intense feeling of loss.

Before he could even process what he was doing, his hands grabbed locks of his hairs, as he screamed, tears running down his face. The scream was filled with pure agony.

A little voice in the back of his head called out, telling him to just jump off the roof but he ignored it. He could have fallen down on the floor and cried his heart to it's extent but he knew, he couldn't just give up. 

About to turn around, when his phone ranged in his pocket, his shivering hands took it out and desperation flew through his body when he saw who was the person calling him.

Of course, it was Tzuyu.

•••

She looked around her room, searching for her phone, she dropped somewhere on her way to the roof before exiting it and going downstairs.

Why was she finding her phone in such a situation?

She wanted to call him.

She couldn't bring him back from the flight but she wanted to continuously call him until he turns his phone back on and sees her missed calls.

Not being able to find it anywhere, she goes inside the washroom before telling herself she didn't even went to washroom today when she heard heavy footsteps of someone. As if someone was running.