Chapter 46

Song - Do you hear me?

Chapter 46 - Trapped

*Taehyung's Pov*

Present Time -

I didn't know where to go.

It was like i knew my destination but i couldn't find the right route for it. It's been two days since i left school without having any place to go. Yesterday, i stayed in a hotel and today, i checked out.

I was so dumb to just leave like that. I accept, i left because i needed time to think everything through but i could have at least taken some clothes instead of leaving empty handed.

Thank goodness, i had my wallet with me or else, i would have died on the streets.

I am currently looking at the water below me, shining as the sun shone over it. The place was nearly empty since it's early in the morning. I am at Hangang river. I didn't have a particular place in my mind, i just somehow ended up here.

I stayed there for hours. The time was passing as i only stared at the water, putting everything together, trying to make something of it.

The farewell.

The night still runs through my veins and all those moments and talks are still clear in my head. Though, i was drunk, i remember.

Somehow, I don't think, i was drunk that day. I was just trying to forget. Trying to make the pain leave. After that day, there wasn't a day, i didn't think about that night.

There would be days where i would be so happy that the farewell won't even occur to me but as soon as my body used to hit the bed, everything would just come flushing in.

I hated to sleep because of that.

Those hard moments. Those painful moments. I thought, those moments will pass and the pain will slowly get submerged inside my chest. But it never did.

I lingered on the memories.

Sana...

That girl never failed to amaze me. She loved me even when i hated myself. She showed me, i can feel. She has always been there. And the others too.

It's not like i am over Tzuyu. It's something, I think, i have done a long time ago. I am just scared. I do like Sana. And i know, she loves me, she won't ever leave me.

I trapped myself with the thoughts of Tzuyu. Without me knowing, i convinced myself that i still love her and the day Sana ran away from me was the day, i realised, what she meant to me.

“Don't make me another Taehyung.”

Her words were clear as hell. Her words didn't really hurt me but her actions did. Just when, i opened my arms for her to enter, she ran.

All my deep thoughts were broken when a familiar song rang and my phone started to vibrate in the pocket of my jeans. I took my phone out from my pocket and saw the caller's ID.

“Lis💥”

A smile crept onto my face as my fingers glided over the green coloured icon and i heard her shouting at someone in the back.

Tae! Her voice showed a little uneasiness and i knew, she was about to ask for a favour.

Yup?

Pick me and IU up from the airport. She asked me and from the back, i heard, IU shout ‘HI!’ to me in her normal annoyed yet cheery voice.

I don't have a car. I reply and heard her groan as i made a mental image of IU rolling her eyes in the back.

But you do have a bike, bastard. The phone was snatched from Lisa by IU as she cursed at me.

Fine, bitch. I agreed before hanging up the call. Lisa and IU, in fact, were in korea only but they went to IU's cousin's wedding that was held in London and came back, as you know, today.

•••

I stood outside the airport and waited for the girls to come out while reading emotional qoutes. I like reading quotes and from how i remember, so do Tzuyu. She loves it.

And i got this habit from her. When I don't know what to do, when i feel sad, i read quotes that makes me more sad. It's just a silly habit.

YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG! As soon as i turned around, a human teddy bear jumped on me as i wrapped my hands around her, hugging her back.

Lisa has always been like my sister. She gives off the feeling of a sister to me, meanwhile, IU gives off the feeling of a bitchy older sister whom i unfortunately love.

The sound of someone groaning in the back was heard causing Lisa to back up and take the luggage that was in IU's hand before IU came and hugged me.

Long time? We broke the hug as i nod and reply,

Long time.

After our little reunion, i booked a cab for the girls since their luggage can't be kept in my motorbike. I helped the driver keep the luggage in the back of the car. We decided that Lisa will go with me while IU will travel alone in the car.

It was IU's decision to travel alone, she said she had to talk to her fiance. Well, i was shocked too to hear it but she was getting married this year. She called each one of us even before the reunion and told us about her wedding and that we have to make it.

With a heavy heart, i drove towards our school. Driving through different alleys that somehow held different memories. And soon, the familiar houses were in our view before i entered the main gate of our school.

IU's cab entered after i stopped the bike. I got off the bike before extending my hand out to Lisa, who gladly took it, getting off the bike, mouthing “Thank you.” and i then mocked her,

If i wouldn't have done that, you would have killed me. I smiled at her as she smacked me before we both turned to be greeted my IU who was getting off the cab.

T-Taehyung?

Sana....

❝sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟᴇʏs, sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇs
ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs,
ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛs ᴜs
ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴛʜᴇᴍ.❞

——————————————————

Hey guys!
So, here's Taehyung's Pov,
I cleared his thoughts to you.
All this time,
as most of you has always predicted, he wasn't in love with Tzuyu.
He was in the past but soon he got over it but his heart,
somehow, wasn't able to accept it.
If you are still confuse,
you can ask me.
Love ya❤❤