Chapter 52

Song - Little prince

Chapter 52 - Friend

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Present Time -

Everything was happening so fast, i couldn't really process anything except that Jungkook is going to leave. He is going to leave me behind.

Was this it? This is the end of us? If he had to break my dream then why did he make me believe that the dream will come true? Why did he said he loved me?

If i could go back, i wouldn't leave him alone in the garden with his thought. And if even after not leaving him alone, something happens that makes him leave then i really wish i could go back to the day he told me he returned my feelings.

Even if i met him while i was crying because of Taehyung, i would have ran past him. Ran away from him.

Everything was falling right back into its place when this all happened. Why now? I really can't understand this all. Fate? Destiny? Bullshit.

I don't believe it at all. At least, i don't want to but one part of me does believe it. It's still hopeful that i'm gonna find him. He'll come back.

The neverending way to the airport comes to an end when the car stops moving, Taehyung hurriedly gets off and soon only one thought captured my mind.

You have to get him before he leaves.

I got off the car, Sana and Mina following my actions, my hands clutching my phone tightly as Jimin tried calling Jungkook for the  thousandth time and Jimin's face told me he didn't picked it up yet again.

We all ran towards the entrance where people were bidding goodbyes to their loved ones and seeing that sight made me realise, i might not even get to see his face if he leaves.

Guys, we can't go inside anymore. Taehyung stops me from going inside the area where the bags are checked.

It's gonna be eight in about twenty minutes. My fear raises as tears once again blurs my vision. With the back of my hand, i wipe my eyes, trying to wipe the tears away.

WE CAN MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! Jimin gives the idea before Taehyung looked at him like Jimin just told him he is gay and then they both were running towards the guards that stood beside the security room, disappearing from our view.

Mina and Sana were back to comforting me, trying to engage me in some silly conversations to get my mind off things and i really appreciate their efforts but I can't seem to take my mind off Jungkook.

The sound of someone's phone ringing blew in my ears and i felt hope rising inside my body. Sana looked at her phone before picking it up and breaking the very little hope, i managed to fill myself with.

Yeah, Nayeon?

It's fine. We reached already.

No, we haven't found him yet.

Okay. Call me when you get here.

She ends the call and finds me looking at her with sorrow in my eyes. As if on cue, she hugs me and i wanted to scream out loud and sob but this time, i didn't because i don't want my friends to worry too much.

I have already stolen their peaceful last day of us being together away and gave them all my worries, so now, I don't want to make them worry much more. I can't let myself do this.