Chapter 26

Song - Rewrite the stars

Chapter 26 - Fade away

*Jungkook's Pov*

Present Time -

The way her hands gets ruffled in my hairs when i cup her cheeks and deepen the kiss.

The way she moves her lips with mine and with each suck, her grip on my hair becoming tight as if she is scared, i am gonna disappear.

The way my hands touches her warm skin, gently caressing her cheeks, savoring every second of this moment which i have imagined ever since the day, i thought, i had a chance with her.

The excitement yet the relaxation that i feel in my heart turns into pure bliss when i open my eyes to find her eyes already open, staring at me.

The kiss never seem to end as we stare at each other's soul, our eyes spilling our deepest secret that we hid from the world.

For a second, it felt like she was trying to find honesty in my words and actions by staring in my eyes and when she finally found it, her eyes closes automatically as if this is what she was always finding in my eyes.

The stars felt like they were dancing around, providing us light when a slight smile captures her lips when she breaks away and i start to miss her feeling already.

The smile stays on her face as she cups my cheeks and automatically my hands securely wraps around her waist and pulls her closer, just then, i realize she was smiling.

Not the smile, she always gives. Not the smile which only her lips gives but the one in which her eyes sparkles, in which she feels the happiness.

Still cupping my cheeks, almost as if jumping on me, her lips slams into mine, earning a little groan from me which only made her smile more through the kiss.

She pulls away a little early from my liking. Well, who am i kidding? I never want to end the kiss if it's her, whom i am kissing. Never ever.

I love you. Fuck, i have loved you ever since the day, i saw you. The words leaves my mouth like a prayer, i have been begging to pray.

Do you think, life is a movie, where the boy leaves the girl then comes back, saying he has always loved her but the girl doesn't accept him? She says smiling as the light of the stars sparkles in her eyes, captivating me in them.

I-it's not, Jungkook. Only then, her voice breaks and it hits me, she is hurting.

It's reality, when the boy leaves the girl and when he comes back, the girl gladly opens her arms and lets him in again. That was enough for me to just hug her warm body becoming cold.

She doesn't say anything but just hugs me back like this is what she was trying to tell me. In other words, she just said my words back but in other words. In complicated words. But when we talk about these kind of things, there's always a "But" which i hate.

But, I have been with Mingyu for so many years, i feel something for him too and then you can't just come and throw all the feelings i felt for you back to me. It's as if, those feelings never died, they just became the voice in the back of my head. The pain, i wanted to forget so badly, that it hid inside my heart, where i never looked. Tears sparling in her hazel eyes literally broke me.

I don't know, if the thing, i feel for you right now, is something less or something more than what i feel with Mingyu. The sickening feeling that lured in my chest, i believe, this is what i deserve for only hurting her till today.