Chapter 1

Song - If only

Chapter 1 - Heart Attack

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Present Time -

Get up. You gotta go to office. I look up at Mingyu as he snuggles into me more and I giggle. It's been a week since we graduated university. I'm an independent woman now. Me and my boyfriend, Mingyu lives together in busan.

We both have no problems. We never fight. Nothing happens. Life just goes on. Our families like each other. It's just so perfect that...I don't want it.
Mingyu is going to take over his dad's company. But for now he is currently learning as an employee there.

I'm free. I don't have any work to do. For a week, I've been getting bored everyday. And that means, all the unwanted thoughts just rushes through my mind like all day long.

Well, as I knew, you will drag me with you to Seoul to that frustrating reunion. I took leave! He smiles, getting up and picking his phone.

I love you. I speak up, feeling a rush of emotions. Realising that the next time I'll say these words, it will be forced.

I hate you for dragging me to that place. He pouts causing me to smile at his childish behaviour.

Mingyu.

Hm?

Why do you hate school? He froze.

I know you don't hate it, something or someone made you hate it.

Shut up, you philosopher!

Just because.

Is it because of him? His hands starts curling up into fists.

Why do you think it's because of him? The sudden change of his voice scared me.

You called him a traitor. What did he do? You both were....so close. What happened to you and Jungkook? I asked getting up and wrapping my arms around him.

He did something, he shouldn't have. He shrugs my arms off as he stands up.

We'll go through cab. It will arrive around 11am unless you want to go in my car? He asks me, sounding unsure yet cold.

I'm pretty sure, your father won't appreciate you using the company's car for your personal matters.

Get ready. He says before walking inside the washroom and I shrug off all the unwanted thoughts that Mingyu just created with his cold demeanor.

I look at the time which reads nine. So, I guess, we have some time to kill.

You did something, you shouldn't have.

I'm doing something, I shouldn't do.

Thinking about him.

I dragged myself downstairs. I walk towards the kitchen and see some burnt pancakes, which Mingyu calls breakfast, kept there on the table. I giggle before trying one out. It was crunchy and had a little burnt taste though it's not bad.

After eating my so called breakfast, I walked upstairs to see Mingyu only in a towel wrapped around his waist. I quickly turn around and walk out of the room. We've never been too physical. We just kiss, hug and make out.