Chapter 31

WARNING - 3000+ WORDS BELOW
AND PLEASE READ IT THOROUGHLY TO UNDERSTAND.

Listen to the music
to get the feels.

Chapter 31 - Farewell Pt. 3

*Author's Pov*

Tzuyu watches Mingyu's back as he leaves her and Mina alone to talk.

Do you love him or Jungkook? Mina asks gaining Tzuyu's attention.

I don't love him or Jungkook. I just like Mingyu. That's it. I really really like Min---

Yeah, you like Mingyu and love Jungkook. Mina cuts her best friend laughing bitterly.

I never said that. And gosh, you are so drunk to even think right now. Tzuyu mutters before walking closer to Mina and grabbing her arm.

Did you seriously doubted me? I mean, yeah, jealousy is different but did you doubted me? Tzuyu was not understanding Mina's change of behaviour. She thought, it was because she was drunk but no, it was because Mina was tired of Tzuyu breaking people's heart as if they are things and the main thing is, Tzuyu never even notice how nicely she breaks it.

When Tzuyu took Jungkook's side instead of Mingyu's. Mina could see right through her best friend and find out she has always been in love with Jungkook yet never noticed or maybe even if she did, she never accepted it.
Mina saw the pain in Mingyu's face, it was crystal clear, he was hurt by his girlfriend's behaviour yet Tzuyu was clueless.

And that angried Mina.

You are drunk. Let's talk tomorrow. Tzuyu tries to drag Mina but she shoves Tzuyu's hand away harshly.

You fucking love that bastard yet you are in a relationship with him! Can you once think how badly he will be hurt after finding out? Shock was an understanding of what Tzuyu felt. In eighteen years of her life, she never has seen Mina's outburst.

I-i don't love Jungkook. Why don't you understand? Tzuyu almost said in a whisper.

Love?

She doesn't even know what real love is. She want to experience it before dying but till today, she never once thought she was already in love with someone.

For her, it has always been like and never love.

Stop lying. You know why Taehyung is angry at you? Because you chose someone you don't love over him. If you had chosen Jun--- You won't understand it anyway. Leave it. That made Tzuyu curious. There was something Mina knew that Tzuyu doesn't. Most importantly that was about Taehyung.

You. You are being so ridiculous, i can't even think. With that being said, Tzuyu started to walk away when Mina's voice stopped her again.

I have been with you, since you fucking started to walk yet if you ever doubted me, then shame on you. I can't even believe i was ever friends with a girl like you. It was hurt that was reflecting in her voice that pained Tzuyu.

You won't even remember this tomorrow. Tzuyu laughs it off thinking she will probably forget everything by tomorrow and will become the same old penguin.

But fate has some other plans.

I will. Because today, you broke my trust. Without turning back and answering Mina, Tzuyu walked out unable to say anything.