Chapter 13

Song - Come up for air

Chapter 13 - Are You Jealous?

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Present Time -

What are you doing alone? Jungkook asks popping out of nowhere.

Why are you here? You went out with them, didn't you? I ask referring to everyone else who went out to eat but I didn't. I wasn't hungry.

Hm. Thought you would get bored alone. He answers, sitting beside me.

You sing? He asks pointing at the guitar in my hands. I hesitate to answer, so i just nod.

Never knew.

No one knows. I say clearing his doubt.

Mingyu? Does he? He asks me.

He knows, i sing but i never sang in front of him or anyone. I look up and down and side to side, hiding my smile.

Will you mind letting me hear you? I snap my eyes at him. His big black eyes meeting mine then my eyes falls on the smile playing on his lips.

Sure. My smile widens.

I look down on the guitar as i slowly and nervously began to play with the chords of a song that i wrote in 8th grade, i made it, thinking about the person who asked me to sing right now.

He stares at me when i look up at him, my nervousness leaves me. It looks like he is taking in every chord i play.

🎶 I am sad and you are also silent.
It's true that all of the faults are only of time🎶

He looks shock when he hear my voice singing. He gulps as if understanding each and every word that i sang.

🎶There is a sorrow that stays with every heartbeat. Ohh~ Don't really know why the heart still says...🎶

It feels like i am confessing all my feelings to him. And it feels like he understands it all. All the feelings that exists in these meaningless words, it feels like he is trying to find the meaning of each one of them.

🎶 Live a little...
Live a little...
My heart says to live a little...🎶

When i sing this part, his eyes immediately finds mine. I wrote this part referring to both of us. He never lives life happily and doing what he wants to do, he lets others lead his life just like me.

🎶Oh my love, oh my life...
Come close to me and live a little...🎶

I decide to stop now but as soon as he notices i am stopping, his hands lands on top of my shoulders and his head move from side to side. I hesitate to sing more but i nod ignoring the electricity that explores my body when he touches me.

🎶I know that life is filled with pain, yet there is this relief in it too, that....
I am yours and you are mine, this is how we live and we want it this way too🎶

I return his gaze. I am staring directly at the big black eyed monster, yet i'm not afraid.

I feel free.

🎶Why is the bridge which connects your heart to mine is broken? Why are we so hurt while living this life? Come, let's open the doors to our hearts. Ohh~ come, let's cry our heart out together...🎶