Chapter 43

Song - How can i say by Day6

Chapter 43 - Break Up

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Present Time -

Mingyu! I yelled when i saw Mingyu waving Yoongi and Hoseok who were going somewhere on Yoongi's bike.

A smile was on my face and my hands were sweating while i tried not to tremble while walking towards them or pass out of nervousness.

MINGYU! I yelled again but Mingyu didn't turn around to look at me but the other two boys who were on the bike seemed to have heard me as they were looking at me.

I am pretty sure that kid heard me.

I increased my pace and walked faster towards the boys who were standing outside the school, and since i saw them while i was inside the school, standing on the doorway, i had to walk like i was running in order to reach them soon.

Why is our school so damn big?

Just when i was about to reach them, i yelled yet again which was a big mistake.

YAH! KIM MINGYU! When Mingyu heard my voice coming from almost behind him, his head turned around in an instant and right when his eyes met mine, he quickly sat on the bike with the two other boys asking him what the hell he is doing but he told them to shut it and just drive.

During all this, i stopped walking and watched Mingyu acting crazy and being all over the place and just when Yoongi started his bike, i got my senses back.

My eyes widened as i ran towards them, shouting their names but they drove off as soon as i was finally outside the school.

What the hell is going on?

Just a minute ago, Mingyu was waving Yoongi and Hoseok “Bye” but as soon as he saw me, he sat on the bike, acted all crazy and drove off, away from me yet again.

The cold air welcomed me, making me realize i am all alone, standing outside the school, looking like a crazy person waiting for her long lost lover.

Cursing, i hugged myself and started walking inside while rubbing my arms trying to warm myself.

Ever since morning, i am trying to talk to that piece of shit, so that i can break up with him but ever since the morning, all he has been doing is avoiding me.

Whenever i went near him, he flees away from that place as if am going to beat him or something when i am just going to break up, now is that so hard?

Wait...

Damn, break up, right?

All this time, i was so busy in chasing Mingyu, i forgot the reason why i was chasing him in the first place and now that i remember, i suddenly want to go inside my room and sleep without waking up.

It's around twelve in the afternoon right now and i have been chasing him since seven in the morning. Maybe just maybe, he knows why i am trying to talk to him.

Again, he isn't dumb, now is he?

Will i be able to break up with him? I have spent ten years with him, ten years being right by his side, will i be able to leave his side? All those ten years when something bad happened to him i was by his side, when things got hard, i was there with him. Now, will he be able to survive without me being by his side?

It's not like I won't be there for him, of course i will be, i always will be but not so frequently, not really always like i have been till today.

He is my first boyfriend, my first date, first guy i slept in the same bed with except my brother, can i really break up with that first guy?

He is the first guy who silently heard me as i cried and comforted me...No wait, that's Jimin.

Oops.

Tzu~ His voice rang in my ears while big and warm hands were wrapped around my arms from the back, for a second scaring me thinking how Mingyu can see us like this but then remembering he left with Yoongi and Hoseok. I smiled, keeping my hands on top of his.

Though Mingyu took all of my firsts, he couldn't take the two most important ones, the first guy i fell in love with and the first guy whom i kissed.

Jungkook took them.

He have them.

Forever.

I'll miss him after i break up with him. You know that, right? I ask him to which i hear him sigh.

I know your personality. You even miss the people with whom you play online games with when they are not online. This makes me laugh knowing just how right he is.

Guys! What do you wanna eat except each other's faces. Sarcasm was dripping off Joy's voice as she asked us.

Wae~~? I whined with the same amount of sarcasm.

Yoongi went out with Mingyu and Hoseok to get us something to eat for lunch since all we have been eating these days is home-made food. She explains before Jungkook and i exchange glances before telling her, what we want.

Tell him to get me cola with chicken! I tell her to which she nods before Jungkook interrupts.

Yah, cola? Are you serious? Tell him soju. He tells Joy who smiles at his comment then puts the phone she held in her hand to her ear before speaking,

You heard that, Mingyu? She questioned to the other side of the phone as realization hit me and Jungkook.

Mingyu? Jungkook and i speak in sync before shouting,

YAH! PARK SOOYOUNG!

•••

Mingyu...Can we talk now? After eating lunch peacefully, i approached Mingyu.

Y-yeah. Sure. He smiles weakly and without a second guess, i found out that the smile he gave me was fake.

We excused ourselves, ignoring the others who were trying their best not to look at us but failed miserably.

My eyes met Jungkook who smiled just as weakly as Mingyu did, making my confidence go more down.

The walk to the backyard was silent, whenever our hands accidentally touched, it felt foreign.

He stops walking but since i was in daze, i kept on walking. After a few seconds of not hearing his footsteps i stopped and turned around to see him, looking down at the ground while standing silently then he speaks the words i never thought he will ever speak,

Let's break up.

Huh?

❝ʜᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ,
ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ.❞

——————————————————

Hey guys!
So finally, here's the break up of MinTzu. I don't what to feel, i had mixed feelings writing this chapter.
I wanted her to break up with Mingyu but at the same time, i felt it was unfair.
Love ya❤❤