Epilogue

After the event, The win of the school's basketball team wasn't the talk of the campus. Although, front page went to the MVP, which was yoongi but not for the game he won.

The school's newspaper club asked an interview with us but we gave no comment and just told them what happened at the court is what it is. We were not that evil to tarnish yoongi, however we couldn't stop the club from stating facts based on what happened at the court, although there's not much details of what really happened between us.

Jisoo and I also became the talk of the campus after the stunt we pulled. Some stupid guys came to us and invited us thinking we'd let them watch us have sex or go for a threesome. What a joke.

Front page? MIN YOONGI: A PLAYER PLAYEDThe basketball player's MVP was played by his own game last night when he broke up with his recent girlfriend, Kim Jisoo, to rekindle the old flame with his ex, Jennie Kim, who dumped him infront of the student body for... wait for it... his current ex! The star player could not believe his eyes as the two hot ladies made out infront of him, rubbing salt to his wound. Two pretty ladies neither chose him and chose to be with each other. Where have our star player lack? But wait, there's more! Rumors has it that Min Yoongi cheated on Jennie Kim for Kim Jisoo! Can you guys see the bigger picture? If the rumors are true, Min Yoongi has it coming for him. To the girls: That was an epic come back!

To say yoongi was humiliated, was an understatement.

~•~

I laughed and avoided jisoo's hands as she tickled me. She straddled me and continued tickling me. I caught her hands and sat up, pulling her waist and kissed her. My hands went inside her spaghetti strapped fitted-top and groped on her naked breasts.

"My girlfriend smells nice." I whispered as I trailed my kisses down her neck, sucking on her earlobe, earning a moan from her.

"Well my girlfriend feels so good." She said breathlessly as she cocked her head to the side to give me more access. I took off her top and sucked on her breast as she slipped a hand on my booty shorts.

She yelped when I suddenly pulled her ankles, making her back fall on the bed. She sucked on her fingers as I removed her remaining clothes and took off mine as well. I put a pillow below her hips and bent down, trailing kisses on her lower abdomen down to her wet mound.

"I want you too." I looked up and smirked. I repositioned my self on top of her. Everyone's favorite oral, 69. While I lapped on her, she was busy sucking on me too. Our tongues and fingers moved in sync.

"You tastes so fucking good." I moaned and hardened my tongue, pressing it on her clit, going in circles as my fingers pumped in and out of her.

"Mmhmmmm." She squeezed on my butt cheeks and slapped it earning a grunt from me.

"Ooh classic." We both stopped and glared at lisa.

"Get out!" She rolled her eyes

"Hurry up and cum already! Your diplomas won't wait for you." She closed the door and I glanced at jisoo.

"We need to hurry." She groaned.

"I'm on top." I grinned as she laid me sideways and straddled me. Scissoring, it's how we both get off shortly. She grinded hard and fast and I smiled at her, groping my own chest and grinded with her.

"Oh fuuuck" we both moaned as we went faster and faster.

"Aaaaaah~" we screamed as we both climaxed.

"That was fast." I panted.

"Well, we needed to be fast." I laughed and kissed her. We both hurried to get dressed. Lisa and chaeng did our hair and make up. Seulgi and Irened came when were almost done.

"No faaaair. You're gonna leave us." Chaeyoung cried.

"Hey, we'll still visit you often." Jisoo chuckled

"Joy and yeri will come and room with you guys." Joy and yeri are seulgi and Irene's housemates.

We all hugged each other and the doorbell rang.

"Is it joy and yeri?" We all looked at each other confused.

"No. Both of them already went home." We shrugged and lisa was the one who got the door.

"Well well well. Fancy seeing you here." I raised a brow.

"Lisa who's there?" I called out and she looked back, smirking.

"For you and jisoo." Jisoo and I looked at each other questioningly but went to her anyway.

"Yoongi." I uttered. He shyly looked at us and weakly smiled

"Can I talk to both of you?" We nodded and went out, closing the door but I'm sure the troublesome foursome will be listening in on us.

"I.. I just wanted to apologize for what I did to both of you. I realized I was only thinking of myself on both relationships I had but that doesn't justify the cheating..."

"But I hope you forgive me. For what it seems, I did love you both." Jisoo and I smiled at him

"Well, we're not totally bitter with you. We got you back good." We all laughed at that.

"You bruised my ego."

"It worked, didn't it?" He laughed and nodded.

"You are forgiven yoongi and I hope you've learned your lesson." He chuckled and looked down

"For what it's worth, you're the best wingman." We laughed and hugged him and he hugged us back.

"Thank you." We let go and watched him leave.

"You should've turned him upside down on the railing." I rolled my eyes at lisa

"Both of you are too soft." Seulgi seconded.

"But it is true. He was kind of our wingman." I laughed.

"Well, let's hurry to the ceremony then. I can't wait to get out of this school." Chaeyoung scoffed

"We still have a school year left you know." Seulgi just snickered.

"Not our problem." Irene high-fived with seulgi and they both ran away from lisa and chaeyoung.

"Ready to face a new life with me, girlfriend?" I offered my hand to jisoo.

"Wherever if it's with you, girlfriend." She grinned and entwined our hands as we strut on our heels, wearing our toga.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

A/N: welp.. I can't believe it's done. I hope you guys are satisfied with the way I ended it. Thank you all for the support of my first ever Girl x Girl story!

✔ Completed