Karma 19

"Have you already packed?" I feel someone sit beside me.

"Jennie!" I closed my eyes shut when lisa's finger almost poked my eyes out.

"Yah! You crazy bitch!" I slapped her but as laughed her head off.

"I wasn't even gonna poke it." She panted, catching her breath.

"Chaeng, do me a favor and drag her away from me!" I yelled out to chaeyoung

"No can do! Still packing and double checking if we left anything!" I sighed and leaned back to the sofa

"It wasn't my fault you weren't listening! I had to grab your attention." She shrugged and leaned back as well, putting her legs on top of mine.

"How was the sleepless nights?" She cocked a brow at me.

"It's bad. I'm getting used to her making me her pillow." I groaned.

"What's with the groan?" My head turned to her

"I haven't made a move yet..."

"What?!" She sat up straight

"I know! But I don't know how to approach her without creeping her out. I- I even wanted to fake sleep and also touch her but it doesn't feel right to do it." She face-palmed.

"But have you given her subtle advances?" I thought about it and nodded.

"Well yeah. We showered together..." her eyes widened

"That's a huge leap! Did you touch each other?" She asked excitedly

"Welll... she squished one of my butt cheeks.." I looked at the ground, not wanting to meet lisa's eyes.

"Have you tried touching her?" I nodded.

"Keyword is try. Right?" I smiled and she rolled her eyes.

"Where's the training that we've given you?!" I flinched at her loud voice

"This won't do. You need to bring up your A-game on this trip."

"I know. That's what I've been spacing out. I'm creating scenarios on my head on what approach I should use." I pouted

"Leave it to us." She smirked

"It's one of your games isn't it?" She faked gasp

"You're quick-witted when it comes to our schemes and yet can't create one of your own to capture your prey." I raised a brow to her choice of words

"What? It's dramatic. You're gonna eat her afterall." My mouth dropped and she giggled. I still can't with their mouths.

"Booze will help too. We'll get wasted and you'll have some nice time with her within this three days and two nights away from the clutch of her unsuspecting boyfriend. Mwahahahhaa." She suddenly coughed, choking on her own saliva and I snorted.

"Water!" She wheezed, glaring at me. I ran to grab her a glass and patted her back.

"Why is karma getting back at me? Hey karma, I'm not technically with the whole cheating thing. Get the bigger picture, It's to save a damsel in distress. Sometimes you have to the wrong thing to make it right."

"Why are you staring at me?" I looked at her weirdly

"You're karma right? His karma. So go and tell your fellow karma pips not to come biting back at me." She crossed her arms and huffed. Like karma betrayed her when she choked on herself.

"Oh good you're still here!" We turned to the door and see a panting hunched over to her knee. "I thought you guys left me."

"Never." She smiled gratefully and ran to our room to double check on her things

Lisa suddenly squealed and jumped in glee. I can already see a pending chaos on this trip. She ignored me and picked up her phone, dialing someone.

"Seulgi bear?" She squealed again

"I have the perfect game! Bring all your toys." Why don't I like the sound of that?

"Yes! Gosh yes! You soo totally get me." And I couldn't hear the rest. I couldn't stay calm and because of gut feeling, I found myself knocking on chaeyoung's

"Hey chae?" I popped my head to her door and she was just closing her luggage.

"Yeah? We going?"

"Not yet... what do lisa mean by toys?" She looked up in shock.

"Oh my gosh, we're bringing those?" She quickly darted to their drawer and pulled out dildos and vibrators? I slowly exit out, stunned. I never tried using one before... what is she planning? I have a feeling it involves me, jisoo and those toys.

"I'm dooonee~" jisoo came out wearing a green top and white shorts

"I'm done too~ omo!" Chaeng and jisoo pointed at each other

"Matchyy" they hugged, giggling. My brows furrowed and I quickly went to change, looking for a green top. I settled with smooched off-shoulder cropped top.

"I'm ready too." I beamed as I locked out bedroom door.

"Let's take a picture." I went behind jisoo and wrapped an arm around her waist, she was startled and turned to me at first and I gave her an innocent smile. She shrugged and smiled for the camera as well. The first picture was us looking at each other, her shocked face and my innocent smiling one.

"You can just crop me. I feel like a third wheel. Lisaaa!" We chuckled at chaeng.

"Chaeng send it to me!" I requested

"Nadoo~" jisoo linked her arms in mine.

"Let's go?" She nodded and dragged we dragged our bags with our arms still linked with one another.

"Seulrene is already outside." Lisa ignored us and we nodded, going out while lisa came in to help chaeng with their things... that includes toys in it...

"About time bitches!" I rolled my eyes at seulgi

"No greeting?" Jisoo laughed and greeted both with a hug and I followed suit.

We waited for chaeyoung and lisa to come out and off we went. We rented out a van and seulgi drove it.

"Bitches going to the beach to take care of the itch and eat some peach!!" They hooted at lisa's random rap.

"Hit it up babe." Seulgi nodded and Irene blasted off the car's stereo with Red Velvet's Red Flavor. We scream our lungs out, singing along to the song as the van raced with the sun as it sets