Karma 14

A/N: found some of these games online since I don't really know what games to play aside from the usual. The things I googled 🙈😂

•••

My mouth dropped from shock. "Really? Find the orgy as a starter?" Jisoo laughed at the word orgy.

"How do you play that?" Jisoo enthusiastically asked, bouncing on her seat.

"See? That's the spirit." I rolled my eyes at lisa.

"Ok so here's the game, one of us will hide, which is you jisoo. And they rest of us will find you. Whoever finds you shall hide with you in the same hiding space until only one is left to find the pack which is the loser who then hides on the next round." Our place is not that big, but it's not that small either, plus there's a lot of spaces to hide.

"That sounds fun! What if you hide on a small space?" Jisoo tilted her head.

"Then you just have to fit." Seulgi smirked. They cheered and cranked up some music we all closed our eyes except for jisoo and counted to ten.

We opened our eyes and started to search for her. Everyone immediately went in the rooms so I went over to the kitchen. I peeked on the rooms and see they're still looking for her. I was about to go to the washroom when I saw the cabinet below the sink slightly ajar.

I immediately covered her mouth before she can squeal and crawled in with her and closed the door. The cabinet below the sink has double doors and ractangular. We have nothing to put there except the clean rugs where jisoo lay.

"Out of all place, you have to hide here." I whispered. We have enough space for now but having three will be crowded, how much more five? We'll have to wait for the last person to find us before we end the game.

"It's exciting!" She giggled and I shushed her when I hear footsteps.

"Where is she?" We covered our mouths and breathed a sigh of relief when lisa walked away, but then Irene came and found us.

Irene giggled as she crawled in, pushing me, as I inched closer to jisoo who is now laying sidewaysto have more space, our faces inches apart. I now understand why they use the term orgy. Irene has her back on us and she almost squealed when the door opened revealing chaeng.

"I knew it." She giggled and pushed irene, pushing me, backing jisoo to the wall. Our bodies pressed against each other. Jisoo suddenly burtsed out laughing making me cover her mouth but too late, lisa found us. Bubbles of silent laughter filled the tight space. We can't move anymore, our bodies full of sweat. Her breath fanning against my neck, sending shivers to my spine.

Alas! Seulgi opened the door and we all rolled out, panting, catching our breaths as we laughed.

"Took you long enough." Irene huffed at her girlfriend, laughing.

"How was that for a start jisoo?" Seulgi chuckled.

"I can't wait for more!" She laughed and seulgi gave us kitchen napkin to wipe our sweats.

"We'll only play one round for this so loser's punishment?" Seulgi waited for a response and we turned to jisoo.

"Strip to your underwear!" My eyes widened and the others cheered. Seulgi did as told and was left with her black lacey underwear.

"Next is my game since I'm already stripped." Seulgi announced and jisoo clapped her hands.

"Ooh, stripping game?!" I'm starting to think she's drunk, but then again, we don't have any alcohol is out system... yet.

"Are you ok to strip?" My brows raised at her

"Who says I'm losing?" She smirked.

"Ohoho! Beat that jennie kim!" I scoffed at seulgi's teasing

"You're stripping alright." I raised my chin knowing seulgi's favorite.

Strip-pong. It's like beer pong where both groups will have 16 oz ten cups each and half filled with beer. If the other team shoots the ball to the cup, drink the beer, remove the cup and take off one article of clothing. We helped seulgi set up the dining table, where we'll play the game. When everything is set, we play.

"We'll go first! Seeing I'm already stripped."

"Oh babe, you're gonna be butt naked once we're done." Chaeyoung giggled and they high-fived.

"We'll see about that." It's tricky to shoot it but, seulgi's a pro in this game.

"Drink it up babe!" We cheered and irene rolled her eyes, drinking the beer and taking off her belt.

"My turn." She smirked. She was able to shoot and she grinned at me.

"Take it off jennie kim!" I smirked and raised my foot, showing my socks.

The game is about to end and it's one last shot. Lisa focused and took a shot, score! Chaeng took off her pants and we are all now in our underwears and alcohol is already in our systems. Lisa and I saved seulgi from being completely naked.

"Next up is my game!" Lisa squealed and I groaned.

"Quarters!" The goal of the game is to have someone from the group balance two quarters at the back of his hand with their palms down on the table for ten minutes. And the group has ten minutes to do whatever is takes to move the hands.

"Who's gonna be the submissive?" Chaeng titled her head

"Let's spin the bottle!" Irene grabbed and empty bottle and spun it. It pointed to me, making lisa laugh.

"Stand up jennie" I stood up and placed my palms down to the table and Lisa put a quarter on each.

"The time starts... now!" I felt nervous at but laughed throughout the game. I was doing fine something happened within the last 3 minutes of the game.

"Yah!" I gasped whe I felt my bra loosened and fell on my hands. I glared at the culprit and seulgi wiggled her eyebrows as me

"Go jisoo! Make her hand move!" Jisoo laughed and tickled me but I stood firm. Not until she went behind me and groped my naked breasts that I moved. They laughed and cheered. Jisoo jumped up in glee but not before giving my breasts a final squeeze, making me moan.