Karma 27

"What?" She chuckled.

"Is this really happening?" I can't help but ask. Was I dreaming? My phone beeped and I moved to grab it.

Give me an answer at the game tomorrow. Yep, not a dream.

"Yoongi?" I looked up to her and nodded. I opened my arms and she snuggled closer. Burying her face at the nook of my neck. The sheets tangled over our naked bodies.

"What did you tell him?" I looked down at her and studied her facial expression but she's relaxed.

"He asked me to get back with him..." she nodded

"I heard that."

"I told him I'll give him an answer when he's broken up with you." She grinned and I raised a brow

"Shouldn't you be frowning?" She chuckled and looked up to me

"I know what's going on with your head and I like it. Should we give him a show?" I laughed.

"And here I thought I'd have a hard time convincing you. I actually decided to do it on my own and then confess to you right there and then thinking you're not talking to me after what you witnessed but this happened so... break up with him first." She giggled.

"Dump him before he dumps you. I don't like the idea of him to be the one and break your relationshit off." Her phone beeped and she rolled over to get it and rolled back over to me. Cute.

We can talk before the game tomorrow. She grinned and showed me yoongi's message.

"Funny how he only just replied to my text." I cocked my head to the side

"I texted him earlier to meet up with me." My mouth formed an O.

"So that's why you were there." she nodded.

"I was looking for you since I heard something that I needed to come from you. I heard lisa and chaeyoung talking about yoongi being your ex so I wanted to clarify what your intentions were, approaching me. But I couldn't find you so I came to the court to talk to yoongi instead but then..."

"You found us.." she sighed

"Then why were you not angry at me? Why didn't you accuse of me of using you?" She propped her elbow and caressed my face

"Because none of it matters to me. I'll let you use me if it means having you with me. I've never felt this way for anyone before jen. You complete me." My heart hammered to my chest as I stared at her eyes full of expression. I reached her nape and kissed her passionately.

Her tongue traced my lips and I gladly opened it for her. Our hands are all over each other as we both stopped for air. She was straddling me, her forehead against mine.

"I'm all yours." She whispered and I smiled, tucking a stray hair behind her ear and cupped her lovely face.

"Ditto." We laughed.

"Can we eat? I'm hungry from all the exercise we did earlier." I laughed and sat up. We both got dressed and went out to check the fridge for something to eat when chaeyoung and lisa dragged us both to the sofa as soon as they saw us.

"We heard moans so don't deny. Spill the tea bitches." I was about to answer when lisa put a finger on my lips and ran up to the door.

"Ooh perfect timing!" Lisa clapped her hands and opened the door widely for Seulgi and Irene.

"Why? Did something happen?" Irene asked, removing her jacket and hanging it at the back of the door.

"We don't know yet but I know it's juicy hearing the moans from these two earlier." Irene gasped and seulgi grinned

"Finally!" Jisoo raised a brow

"I told you I'm into you." I giggled.

"Soo.. What's the tea? Spill it." They all settled around us and I groaned

"Can we eat first?"

"No. You just ate each other out, stop being a glutton." I glared at lisa who just laughed.

"It was your fault to begin with." She raised her brow

"What did I do?" She looked the others who were equally confused as her so we told them what happened up to where it lead us running and slamming doors to startling lisa and chaeyoung up with our loud moans. But of course, we did not tell them the details.

"Bitch I knew you weren't straight!" Seulgi pointed at jisoo.

"True. I told you she's gayer than you." Lisa chuckled at me.

"Wait. I'm really confused now too." I laughed and the girls told jisoo about my awakening.

"You fell that hard for me jennie kim?"

"You have no idea, Kim Jisoo." I grinned and leaned in, kissing her.

"Holy fucking shit! This is not a drill! We need to party!" I laughed.

"Oh, we can postpone the party tomorrow." Jisoo smirked.

"Yeah. Tomorrow's gonna be exciting." I giggled.

"Ok bitches, stop talking in codes." I laughed at Irene's impatience.

"Guess who's gonna give a free show tomorrow?" Jisoo and I snickered and told them what we'll do to yoongi.

"Oh hell yeah! I won't miss it for the world!" Lisa jumped up.

"I can't wait to see his face!" Chaeyoung laughed.

"Min yoongi will be in a hell of a roller coaster ride tomorrow. You bitches are wickeddd." We all laughed at seulgi's remark.

"I will definitely get this on tape. Jisoo, you better tell me when you're dumping him. I wanna tape from the beginning 'til it all goes down." Irene's eyes sparkled with delight.

"This will go down in history bitchess. The most epic come back. So you better be careful who you going up against cause you never know what their karma will do to you." Lisa laughed with glee. I should feel sorry for yoongi but he had it coming. Min Yoongi, karma's gonna find you. Wat'cha gonna do?

Karma's a bitch, that is ME and I'm coming for him. He won't see what's coming that's for sure. I giggled.