Welcome Home//7

"Ah, that fresh Seoul air" Minseok took a breath, stepping off the plane.

"Yeah I think I prefer America" Yifan said.

"Maybe when your music career takes off, we can spend more time there" Junmyeon reassured his boyfriend.

"Thanks baby" He kissed his cheek.

"Are we going home or straight to headquarters?" Zitao asked his leader.

"I've alerted got7 that we're back and we will all meet at 11 tonight. Everyone go home and rest up, you never know what we may be walking into" Kyungsoo said.

Everyone respectfully nodded and went their own ways.

After Kyungsoo loaded the car with the luggage and began making the route home with Jongin, He noticed Jongin was quiet.

"Are you ok babyboy? You're quiet"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just have a weird feeling"

"Like what?" Kyungsoo said worryingly.

"I'm not sure. It's probably nothing, maybe just jet lag" He shook it off.

"We can rest up when he get home" He patted his thigh.

"Actually I was hoping to meet up with my friends, we haven't seen each other in awhile"

"That's fine, be home in time to come to HQ with me at least?" He pouted.

"Of course" He giggled "I'm also gonna shower first if you wanna join that?" Jongin suggested.

"How could I turn that down?"

~

"I missed you man! Where ya been?" Jae engulfed him in a hug.

"Just been working" Jongin said with a sarcastic smile.

"Where ya working? Maybe we can stop in?" Wonpil suggested.

"Um...it's in the back. I'll let you know"

"We actually work together" Sehun laughed.

Their friends exchanged looks but ultimately shrugged it off.

The friend group had met at a recording studio. Jae and Wonpil had auditioned to become trainees in their time since last time they saw each other. They were near debut and looked like they would be in a band, which was rare for the Kpop industry. Everyone was so excited for them.

"I should've did that same, oh well"

"Maybe one day" Dongwoo suggested.

"I doubt it, not with the tattoos" Jongin shrugged.

"Awhh, well you'll always have us" Sehun smirked. Knowing damn well the two of them were set for life.

Jongin didn't let it bother him too much. His true passion was always dancing but he didn't tell many people. He devoted his life to Kyungsoo and he was fine with that.

"The other band mates will be here soon if you want to meet them?" Jae said.

"Of course" Dongwoo nodded.

The group had casual conversation, catching up until eventually a knock was heard on the studio door. Jae got up to answer it and 3 other guys walked in. The group got up and bowed to each other.

"I'll introduce them. This is Sungjin, the leader, vocalist, and guitarist" Jae pointed to a tall boy who resembled a cartoon character from his childhood, and also a little like Jungkook.

"This is Brian-"

"Young K"

"YoUnG K" Jae rolled his eyes.