Next Step//2

"Do you think animals have like...different races?" Luhan questioned against the ground.

"And on that note, you're cut off" Sehun picked him up.

"We're gonna head back now. Congratulations Hyung. Treat my best friend right forever now, got it?" Sehun said once he reached the newly engaged couple.

"I promise" Kyungsoo smiled. His eyes never leaving Jongin's. He had been smiling for the entire remainder of the party. His cheeks were numb at this point.

The party went well. Kyungsoo & Jongin had spent their time looking at the pictures and reminiscing, taking jokes from the guys, before ending the night dancing in the middle of the heart.

Jongin was still shocked. He was not only marrying a guy completely opposite of what he imagined, he was marrying a gang leader. And he couldn't be any happier. He may have fell in love quick, he was so glad that everything was worth it. He could only hope their life would only get better.

Kyungsoo couldn't believe he wasted so much of his life being worried about random girls and wondering why he never felt anything, when all along all he needed was this little bear in his arms now.

"Are you ready to go back to the room now?" Kyungsoo ran his fingers through Jongin's soft hair.

"Mmhm" He nodded against his chest.

"Ok everyone, get home safely or you can help yourself to a room here. I got it. I will get someone to clean up everything up here so you're good. Jongin & I are going to extend the party to our room for us only" He winked before locking his fingers with Jongin and heading for the exit. Saying bye to his members  on the way.

Some of the members watched with big eyes, as they still were not used to Kyungsoo talking so nice. Even drunk.

"Hey soo~" Jongin plopped down on the fluffy bed once back.

"What is it baby?" He climbed on his back and kissed the back of his neck.

"What made you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" Jongin asked, running his thumb over the new diamond on his finger.

Kyungsoo could've cried in that moment. Just because of how cute and sincere that sounded.

"Didn't I just say my reasoning in my proposal?" He giggled and snuggled into his back.

"Say more" Jongin whined.

"Fuck you're so cute. And that's a reason. Jongin, you made me feel something that I've never, ever felt before. You've changed me as a person, for the better. Everything about you is just perfect for me. It didn't matter that you were a guy, I knew you were the one. Sorry for being hard on you at first"

Jongin smiled against the bed sheets as he tried to avoid crying again. He tapped Kyungsoo's arm signaling for him to loosen his grip, before turning on his back to face him.

"I'm sorry if it seemed that maybe I didn't think you were the one when I was with my ex. But truth is, I always knew. Of course there's a reason I put my life on the line just to see you again. I love you Kyungsoo. I always have"

"Shut up. I'm gonna explode" He kissed him. He kissed him multiple times.

"Now, can we REALLY celebrate our engagement?" Jongin smirked.

"You're so bad" Kyungsoo shook his head. Yet, he didn't even hesitate to remove his shirt.

~

"What!?" Jackson screamed, choking a bit.

Jongin smiled at his ring and nodded.

"How dare you look so happy! How could you not invite me??" He frowned. He looked like he was about to cry.