Breakout//4

"Alright, no need to freak out right? We're trained for this" Kai hurriedly laid his hand on D.O's shoulder after taking his turn to look.

"You're right" D.O sighed.

"And he knows that, let's get out of here" He said before pulling the car away in a hurry. Xiumin leaving our sight.

"What do we do now?" Chen said through the walkie, a sniffle being heard after.

"We wait. We can't do anything right away. We have to wait until he gets through the initial process. Then we'll take over from there" D.O said back calmly.

"He'll be ok right?" Chen asked.

"Yes. He'll be alright" D.O said, reassuring himself also.

He then looked at his watch to check the time. It was already nearing 2am.

"We can't get him out until at least 5 or 6am. I'd say we all head back to headquarters for awhile. You can choose to sleep or not" He said that mostly to Chen, knowing he wouldn't want to.

"Hey baby.." Kai said after a moment of driving.

"What is it Kai?" He said with a straight face, but placing his comforting hand on his to show that he was listening.

"Are you ok? I know that's your best friend"

"Of course. He'll be fine" He squeezed his hand a little.

"I love you baby. You're so strong" He laid his head back and admired his boyfriends face.

A slight smirk came across his face as he kept his eyes on the road.

"This is why I'm proud I'm gonna marry you Kai. Even in these situations you remain whipped"

"Am not!" He pouted.

~

Xiumin played with the handcuffs on his wrist. He knew he could break out of them if he really wanted to, but he had to remain civil so he wasn't suspicious.

He also knew he could trust D.O to get him out of here, it was just a matter of when. He just wanted to do it himself, he missed his husband.

He looked up as the door opened and a detective walked in. He sat across from him and opened a notebook.

"I got a few questions for you. We believe that you are connected to the infamous gang we've been trying to capture for a long while now. Can you confirm this?" The man said.

"I have no idea who they are" He replied.

"There was obviously more people with you, who are the others?"

"No one"

"So you mean to tell us you planned on robbing a bank by yourself?"

"Best way to go unoticed yeah?" He smirked.

The detective shook his head, knowing he probably was not going to receive any information out of the defendant.

"You're not going to get out of here by lying!" He slammed his hand on the table. Xiumin smirked again.

He looked up at the clock on the wall, 4am. According to training, he would be out of here in no time.

"What are you looking at the clock for? Counting your moments eh? Listen, at least tell me your real name"

"Xiumin" He stated.

The detective threw the pen and left the room. Signaling for the guard to lead him back to his holding cell.