Calm Before The Storm//5

Kyungsoo opened his eyes to reveal the bright sunshine coming in through the window. He looked down and saw Jongin still peacefully asleep. His calm breaths hitting his chest.

Kyungsoo ran his fingers through his soft locks and inhaled his lovely scent.

"I just wanna marry you already" He said quietly.

He reached down to grab his hand with the ring on it and kissed it before kissing his forehead.

"Kyungie..." Jongin groaned. "What is up with you this morning?"

"It's vacation day" He smiled, immediately going in for a kiss.

"Yuck. Morning breath" Jongin whined.

"Doesn't matter, nothing can bring down your kisses"

"Do you want me to go get a piece of cheese and throw it at you since you wanna be so cheesy this morning?"

"I just love you a lot Jongin"

"I love you too and I would love to marry you right now" Jongin smirked.

"Did you hear me this morning?"

"Hear what?" He asked innocently.

"Hush. Let's go get ready. Our flight is soon" He grabbed his hand and lead him up to meet his lips once more.

Kyungsoo was reluctant to leave his base unaccompanied, but at the same time he was sure no one knew where it was. He could only hope everything would be the same when they returned.

~

Kyungsoo rented enough cars for the gang to be able to get around and do what they want for the few days they will be on vacation.

Since landing, Jongin has been in awh. His family was not the type to go on vacation, especially to somewhere like this.

Miami Florida.

Relaxation during the day and party central at night. Kyungsoo loved it here.

Instead of getting multiple hotel rooms, Kyungsoo just rented out a huge vacation house on the beach.

"Are you excited baby?" Kyungsoo asked, laying his hand on Jongin's leg and driving with the other.

"Yes, so excited! You did a great job planning this" Jongin said in excitement.

"I may have just wanted to impress you" He smirked.

"You impress me everyday Kyungie. I only hope that I do the same for you"

"Of course"

"Can you guys stop already? Enough" Sehun said from the back.

"Excuse them for being romantic, unlike someone" Luhan rolled his eyes.

"We show our love in a much, rougher way" Sehun smirked, leaning over to kiss his neck.

"Why is my gang so gay?" Kyungsoo questioned. Everyone laughed at the accurate question.

"Wow" Jackson stared shockingly at the vacation house once they arrived.

"Yeah Jaebum why didn't you ever do stuff like this for us?" Mark asked. Jackson elbowed him.

"Move!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the first to run towards the house, wanting choice of rooms.