Relax//6

A/N: This chapter will be mostly Kaisoo fluff/the boys enjoying vacation👉🏼👈🏼Probably will keep it short. Ganggang will return next chapter. 

"Maybe we should relocate here instead" Kyungsoo said, before sipping his drink.

The waves crashing in the near distance was the only sound he focused in on, ignoring the rowdiness of his friends.

Everyone was enjoying their final day on the beach, appreciating the careless feeling.

"You've never once lived in America, what do you know about it that would make us survive here?" Jongin giggled, running his hand through the warm sand.

"Relocating isn't so bad of an idea though. Rebuilding our rep, seeing if we still got it. It's a thought. Maybe, Daegu?"

"Aren't we already rebuilding in Seoul?"

"Never fell, just took a break" He smirked.

"You don't think anything is happening back there do you?"

"We've been inactive for months aside from an inexperienced gang practice. Nobody has reason to find us" Kyungsoo stroke Jongin's dark locks.

"Hmm, I just don't want anything to interfere with our wedding planning either" Jongin sighed.

"Look at us now, we have a life outside of that part. Nothing will ruin that baby, I promise" He leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"Let's fuck on the beach tonight, yeah?" He questioned after the sweet moment passed.

"And there's the D.O I know. It's a date" Jongin answered boldly.

"Chase you into the water!" Jongin said before charging towards the ocean.

"I don't wanna~" Kyungsoo whined.

"Help! I'm drowning!" Jongin made a fuss in the water.

"Not gonna work!" Kyungsoo yelled.

"Ah! I felt something touch my leg"

Kyungsoo got up, removing his shirt and heading to meet Jongin in the water.

"I thought you didn't care about me drowning" He huffed.

"Fake drowning? Never. However, I care about something touching you that's not me"

"Oh really?" Jongin smirked, before leaning in for a hungry kiss.

Kyungsoo savoring the salty taste on his cool lips, digging his hands into his sides.

"Can you guys go one hour without fucking? God!" Sehun yelled.

"Oh you're one to talk!" Kyungsoo replied.

~

"Pick anything you want, I'll get it for sure" Kyungsoo stated, walking into a boardwalk store.

"You know I have my own money now right?" Jongin asked.

"Did I stutter?"

Jongin lightly bit his tongue. There was something about Kyungsoo's dominating tone that got to him in all the right ways.

He walked through the isles, loving the theme of island and feeling of serenity in all of the items. He wanted to have things like this to decorate their room with, to remind them that life didn't always have to be so stressful.

He picked up a cute lighthouse, some seashells, pictures, and other little trinkets. He also got some colorful shorts and memorable t-shirts tops. He really looked like the typical gay husband.