8812//3

"Is everyone ready?" D.O quietly said into the walkie.

A chain of "Ready"s came through as a reply.

"Are you ready baby?" D.O specifically asked his boyfriend who was by his side still.

"I'm ready. I'm fine. This is basically practice, remember?" Kai questioned.

The two were standing alone at a distance from the others. Kai wanted to be able to work with his area alone again but D.O wasn't so sure. 

"I know. I just worry about you. You know I don't want you to leave my side yet when another gang is involved"

"I know. But I also know I got this. We've been watching them and I know what I'm doing"

"You're right. I trust you" D.O leaned forward to leave a long kiss on his cheek.

"I love you" Kai said before hurrying to get in place with his members.

"I love you too" D.O replied, even if it was just to himself.

~

"Back off, you're way too close to me" Jinyoung huffed towards Yugyeom.

"Hyung, I have to stay close or I could be seen" He replied in a mocking tone before getting even closer.

"Get off!" He said in a loud whisper, pushing him. Yugyeom fell backward into the house, causing a slight bang.

"Did you hear something?" Jooheon looked up from the game.

"Probably a car door or something" Hyungwon shrugged.

"I'm serious, I feel like somethings going on" Minhyuk said with a worried expression.

"It nothi-" Hyungwon started again But was cut off by Shownu.

"No wait, maybe he's right. Do you guys hear multiple footsteps?"

"Maybe someone's having a party" Kihyun raised an eyebrow.

"Let's prepare ourselves. Just in case" Shownu motioned for everyone to get up.

"But Hyung, how would anyone even know about us?" I.M questioned backing up towards the wall.

"I don't know..." Shownu replied honestly.

Not even seconds later, there was a knock on the door. The members eyes darted towards their leader.

"Shh!" He motioned.

Knocks again.

"Who is it?" Shownu approached the door.

"My name is Baek! I just have a question about the area, I think I may be lost" A younger sounding voice answered.

Shownu looked out the window to see only a boy standing there. He looked back towards his members and hesitantly shrugged before going to open the door.

"Hi Baek, I'm Shownu. Would you like to come in?"

"Actually I was wondering if you can come verify this address for me. I don't know if it's the correct area. The gps is in my car over there" He pointed up the road to a nice parked car. He wondered how someone so young could have a car that nice.

"Ok sure. I'll be back guys" He said before shutting the door behind him.

"Ummm, okay then" Wonho said.

The members of Monsta X began to let down their guard a bit after thinking that everything really was ok.

That was until the minutes just kept on passing.