//Prologue//

A/N: Special s/o to Diamondphantom1 for helping me think of the title❤️. If you read my Chanbaek book 2, you will already know some stuff in this chapter. Little Hyung still has a few chapters left, it's not finished yet! I was just excited to start this😁. Since Book 2 is Chanbaek focus, it really won't effect this starting. I'm so excited oh my gosh, I have so many ideas for this. Let's get started. P.S, thanks SM for making my books come to life💎 #LoveShot

Written In 3rd Person POV

A lot has changed in the past 2 years.

Ever since the attack they received from the unknown gang that left some members in critical condition, and having the addition of GOT7, they decided to move buildings. The last place was too dangerous, and they really could use somewhere bigger.

EXO S.M, who was now GOTEXO, now resided in a new abandoned building on the outskirts of town, this time, in the top of the building. It was completely deserted and used to be owned by D.O's relatives, so it was a perfect move.

It was a bit nicer then their last spot, it actually had some decent furniture and a few rooms for each section to practice. It also had a backyard to practice fighting and or shooting. The gang appreciated the move actually, they'd hope it meant it would bring their anonymous concept back.

GOT7 took over the majority of the bottom half of the building. For the most part, the two gangs would stay separate, meeting up for big meetings. Ever since Jackson had slowly became trustworthy of Mark, and all of his members seemed to have changed, he had pretty much went back to being a part of GOT7. Not that it matters really, because this was the time in which they joined together and became GOTEXO. 

"I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do lately. I feel like we need to get back to work. We've spent so much time moving and making sure people recover" D.O sighed against his boyfriends back, who was sitting on his lap. The two sat alone at headquarters.

Jongin had basically moved out of his parents house. His mom had a pretty hard time, but he was 19 when he moved out, so she was expecting it. They all pretty much lived here now. If not there, they were at Kyungsoo's. Everyone was out doing their own thing tonight though.

During this time, the gang had pretty much taken time off. So much had happened at once, D.O just had to stop for awhile.

For awhile, he wasn't even sure that he wanted to do it anymore. Kai was his everything, and seeing him almost loose his life was a reality check.

Yes, he cared about his members, and seeing his members like that would've affected him too, but of course, Kai's situation hurt a bit more.

When Jongin began to make a safe recovery, they had a serious talk about what should happen next. Jongin knew that his gang was like a family to him at the same time. Kyungsoo spent a majority of his life leading his gang, he knew that he just wouldn't be able to walk away. It at least wouldn't be easy.

Jongin also enjoyed to the rush of becoming a new person. He didn't want to say bye to it either, even though his life was put on the line again and again. He would do anything for his boyfriend.

So in the end, they both came to the agreement to continue on, but Kai would be on restriction and if D.O felt that he wasn't safe, he would be immediately be taken to safety or not involved at all.

Kai didn't really like the idea, but he wouldn't dare argue.

Another new thing was that Baekhyun was now an official member, under the name Baek. Well, he was in training. He was being trained to do everything he could do, like Luhan.

Chan was not at all happy about it, but it was something that his boyfriend wanted. And the two of them were happy to be around each other more.

A complication at first was Baek being around Mark. Chanyeol too, considering he still wanted to kill him.

Jackson had to do a lot of convincing and Mark had to do a lot of apologizing for the situation to calm. Baek was willing to give Mark another chance, he just never wanted to be alone with him. Not that Chan would let that happen anyway.

"What do you have in mind baby?" Kai sat with his arms wrapped around his shoulders.

The gang hasn't been bothered since what went down with BigBang. As far as they knew, nobody had any idea where they even were now. They could've left town, the country even.

But, the thought was always there, what if somebody knew exactly where they were?

"I don't know. I just can't keep sitting here and waiting for something to go wrong. I need to make the first move"

"You have a point" Kai swang his legs back and forth.

"You're so cute. How do I manage to fall even deeper in love with you every moment that I spend with you" D.O nuzzled his head in Kai's neck and smiled.
Kai blushed and kissed his forehead in response.

D.O looked down as he felt his phone began to vibrate, he pulled it out to reveal his best friends caller ID, XiuXiu💎.

"Hey babe I gotta get this, I'll be right back" D.O got up from the couch and left the room, making sure he was from hearing distance.

"Hey Xiu, how's it going?"

"Just a few more things to do with you here. I think we'll be all set for tomorrow"

"Yes, thank you" Kyungsoo hung up the phone with a huge smile on his face.

Tomorrow was gonna be huge, and he couldn't wait.

-
Welcome back readers❤️