Octavian Wins the Lottery

Haha, lol. Today at school, s3vrcabi, AwesomeSupahero, a friend of ours, and i were jammin in the music room during lunch because the teacher actually let us! So our friend and AwesomeSupahero were just like, having their own mini concert while s3vrcabi and i were sucking at the guitar. And hey hey hey, guess what i was singing?

JASON'S LOVE SONG FOR PIPER. Like seriously, im all like *strum* piper... *strum* you are my piper... And then AwesomeSupahero is just adding the drums and... Yeah.

___________________________________

Lottery man: HEY! YOU JUST WON THE LOTTERY!!! CONGRATULATIONS.

Percy Jackson: who me?

Lottery Man: NO HIM!

Octavian: ...

Lottery Man: YOU JUST WON THE LOTTERY.

Octavian: ...

Lottery Man: hello?

Octavian:....

Lottery Man: HELLO

Octavian: ...

Lottery Man: SIR. YOU WON THE LOTTERY.

Octavian: ....

Percy Jackson: ...?

Lottery Man: SIIIRRRRRR!!!

Octavian: ...

Lottery Man: FINE YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE ****

Lottery Man has logged off

Octavian: *takes out earphones*. Oh sorry, did i miss anything?

Percy Jackson: heeh...no....

________________________________________

Ok! Question of the....chapter. Comment one random fact about yourself, doesnt have to be personal, unless you want it to be for some random reason. The first person to comment will get to be a panda. Haha... Should seen your face... [derp] nah. I dont think people have come up with that technology that gets to psychically turn you into a panda so you can roam the streets and cause chaos with your awesome pandaness.

So here is one random fact about meh. I. DONT. LIKE. CHEEEESSSSSEEEEEE. (Cheese.). I KNOW, I KNOW, ITS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY. But seriously i dont really like it. Like, all my friends love cheese, except me! Im all there like. "Uh heheh, no thanks..."

Well at least i still have manners! Its not like i go. "AW HECK TO THE NO! I DONT WANT YO DAYUM CHEESE!" And jump out the window like a deranged monkey girl. *twinkle*

So dont forget to vote, follow and comment one random fact. And if ur secretly a unicorn that poops chocolate, i think its time to let the world know.

Oh and thank Mapleclaw for this idea: she suggested that i ask a trivia question at the end of some chapters and whoever answers correctly the first is in ze next chapter!

Its a good idea, so thank you, and yeah Mapleclaw you can be in the next chapter sure, because...

I like icecream.

Dont forget to comment something, srry i keep reminding you but i wont shut up and ppl tend to forget so... *dwink!*

-Pysch out!