A/N

I dont know why i keep doing these author's notes, but im getting bored. Sorry if im annoying you by all these author's notes, i've been kind of depressed lately (i seriously dont know why) and i've been really stressed as well. But it just makes my day, to know i got at least one comment or vote, so thank you so much.

I've been reading some other books, and i found this cool warrior cats role play book. Where you can tell the author your character and you get to role play. I've always been a fan of role play, and i can imagine a different life, and its a lot of fun. I think you might wanna try it out. Just search up WarriorCatsStudios, and look at the books he's made. He's actually a friend of mine. So yeah. Dont forget to comment and vote your thoughts!

I have some more questions for you guys

this one is more a contest. We'll see the results of each question in the next chapter

Octavian: screw this, i hate contests! For some reason i always lose!

HhAnyways.... The questions are:

1. Who is the dumbest character in the book?

2. Who is the funniest?

3. Who is the most random?

4. Who do you think is the strongest?

5. Who do you ship? (Doesnt matter if the person's already dating someone else- for example: Jason and Hazel etc.)

6. Who is the most annoying?

(This includes the seven, Nico, Cora, Serena, Rachel, Octavian, and any God that i've included in the book.)

Have fun!