Chapter 46: There comment to Izuku being mad.

There comment to Izuku being mad.

Aoyama's POV

I can't believe that is how to see Midoriya mad. But I'm happy that I already saw her bad.

Asui's POV

Kero. Midoriya is really scary when she's mad I promised to myself to follow the rules.

Ashido's POV

Wow didn't saw the cinnamon roll that kind of mad but still cute.

Iida's POV

I regret it. I made her mad I wish she forgive me. But she is cute when she's mad. But I still sad that I made her mad.

Bakugo's POV

WHAT THE FUCK!!? She yelled at me like that after I've saved her life before!! And she fully embarrass me in front of all of them!!

Hagakure's POV

Wow Midoriya-chan is cute if she's mad if I'm a boy I'm going to marry her someday.

Sato's POV

Man she's so scary if she's mad.

Shoji's POV

Wow the cinnamon roll of class 1-A is mad. Cute when it's mad. I love her seeing mad.

Todoroki's POV

Fuck. She didn't change her night clothing's she is so damn sexy and even sexier when she's mad.

Tokoyami's POV

Man she's scary when she's mad.

Yaoyorozu's POV

Girl, she is so cute and beautiful when she's mad. I really love our cinnamon roll.

Sero's POV

Shit. SHE IS FUCKING SEXY WHEN SHE'S MAD!! FUCK I WANNA MARRY HER NOW!!

Uraraka's POV

Deku is scary yet beautiful and cute.

Jiro's POV

Wow I like her. OUR cinnamon roll us angry and cute. I love her expression.

(Kaminari, Kirishima, and Mineta and same comment as Sero.)

Koda's POV

Man she's scary.

Shinso's POV

She cute when she's mad but I love her.

[Now is the time they will all die by...]

Aizawa's POV

Shit. My girlfriend is my treasure. If she's lost I'll find her. And if one of my students including Shinso get close to my WIFE. Oh, I make sure I'll kill them ONE BY ONE. If they go through the barrier oh I'm going to fucking kick their God DAMN ASS!!!

Eiffel: *Scared what Aizawa said.* Woah, I Aizawa needs to chill, right readers? Well see ya later guys.