Chapter 5: A day full of embarassing

~Class 1a early morning~

I was listening to music on my phone while looking at the window when Ashido appears in front of me. "Oh hi Ashido you need something?" I ask her she just smile in devilish what is she's up to? "Well Midoriya could you wear for me?" she ask me I nod and said "Sure Ashido what is it?" she hand me a blue paper bag and a black high heels what this for?

"What is it?" I ask her in confused looks in the eye "Midoriya please wear it." she said in a puppy eyes I take a deep breath and said. "Sure Ashido I'll wear it." she wide a smile and hug me. "Thank you Midoriya." she said in a happy mood. "I'll go now to wear it okay?" I said she nod and I walk out of a class room and go to the changing room for girls.

Third person's POV

Midoriya didn't know that Ashido has a plan to her. "I wish Midoriya don't get mad at us." Ashido said laughing the girls laugh too. While the boys besides them looking at them confused and thinking what are they doing?

"Hey girls I'm going to check on her I'll text you Jiro if were near and tell to everyone too, okay?" Ashido said giving a thumbs up at Jiro.

"Okay girl see ya." Jiro said and grin and Ashido leave the class room and to the girls changing room.

Midoriya at the changing room is already wear the clothes that Ashido give to her she was blushing madly and face turned super red suddenly the was open by Ashido.

"Ashido what is this it's too... sexy to me I can't wear this here at the school." Midoriya said still blushing madly Ashido laughs making Midoriya blush even redder.

"Sorry Midoriya but it's a surprise don't worry and come on we are going at the teachers room first I'm just going to tell something important to Mr. Aizawa before we go back to our classroom." Ashido giggling Midoriya blush madly and nod going out following Ashido at the teachers room.

While their walking to the halls few students looking at Midoriya and she started blushing madly and going redder.
When they made it to the teachers room Ashido opens the of the teachers room and without thinking Ashido pulls Midoriya inside.

When they got inside the teachers are looking at them even Midoriya supposed to wear a school uniform she is wearing a sexy outfits Midoriya noticed teachers staring at her so she hid Ashido's back and whispered to her. "I hate you." Ashido laughs a little at her statement.

"Come on Midoriya calm down everything is going to be fine come on." Ashido said while Midoriya is still hiding at Ashido's back when they made it to their teacher's desk Midoriya just stand behind Ashido blushing madly crossed arms.

"Hey Mr. Aizawa could be at the room later I will text you when you will be at the room." Ashido whispers at her teacher Aizawa look confused at her still nod Ashido nod back with a thumbs up, she pulls Midoriya in front of the door before she opens it.
Ashido decided they will buy ice cream and Midoriya agrees forgetting she is still wearing sexy clothes and the teachers still looking at her she forget about that too, while their walking eating there ice cream Ashido pulls out her phone and text her teacher.

To: Mr. Aizawa
Teacher me and Midoriya to the entrance door go to the room now.
               And send

Ashido giggled a little bit and text Jiro.

To: Earphone Jack
Hey girl we are near now get ready I already text Mr. Aizawa and he is on his way on the room now..
                And send.