Chapter 17: Nightmare.

Inside of Izuku's dream

Izuku's POV

I was walking in a very dark street no one was here except for me I was so scared I wish Shouta was here.

"Hello is anyone is here? Hello? Friends? Teachers? Auntie? Brother? S-Shouta? Kathy?" I called but no one answer when I heard a deep familiar voice that shiver to my whole body.

"Don't worry Izuku I'm for you and I'll make sure that you will come back for me Izuku~" he said I already know who it is it was ???.

"??? what are you doing here we already broke up and I didn't say yes to your answer you raped me how dare you came back to my life." I said looking around turning around in circles looking for him.

"But I still love y-" I cut him off. "I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE YOU SON OF A BITCH I HATE YOU!!" I shout at him to where he was.

"Ow come on baby~" I look behind me and saw him wearing  gray jean and a black sweater covering his black hair.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER DO THINK I WILL COME BACK TO YOU AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME I. WILL. NEVER. COMING. BACK. TO. YOU!!" I yelled at him full of anger in my voice and face.

"Come on Izuku I know you still love me." he said walking towards me I back up.

"BITCH GO TO HELL STUPID MOVE ON I DON'T LOVE YOU FUCKER!!" I cursed at him suddenly my back hit the wall and he pinned me. I start screaming.

"LET ME GO YOU SON OF BITCH I HATE YOU FUCK OFF AND GET LOST!!" I cursed again he only smirked at me.

"Oh, I think I need to clean that mouth of yours to make you mine." he said and sucking my neck.

"Go away. HELP!! HELP ME!! SHOUTA!! HELP ME!! PLEASE ANYONE!! HELP MMMEEEEE!!!"

After dream.

I scream and sat up panting heavily I lay back and buried my face in my pillow and cry what have happened to me.

Sorry  it's just short but I hope you'll enjoy it. Bye. And sorry for the question mark it will be a secret. Thank you.