Chapter 9: A night for couples.

~5:00pm~

Izuku's POV

I woke up at my alarm I shut the alarm off I look at my phone and look at the time it's 5:02pm now I was thinking what I'm going to do this afternoon but nothing so I lay down again I'm trying to sleep but my eyes burst wide open and stand up. "Oh My God he's going to kill me I have to get ready!" I shout a bit.

I stand up and charge my phone I make sure the door is surely locked when it's really lock I run to my drawer open it and get my towel, then I go inside of the bathroom and take a bath.

After 15 minutes I got out off my bathroom and go to my drawer I take out a black and red dress with white polka dots and blue heels with white polka bots too.

I wore my bra and my panty and wore my clothes I take my bag and pack few of my clothes and I zig my bag closed and go to mirror and brush my hair softly

After I brush my head I put the brush in my bag and close it I wore my bag in one shoulder I pick my charger put I the bag I pick my phone and my earphones take my keys open the door go out and lock it.

I run through the halls go to the elevator I push the ground button and the elevator go down when I got down the elevator door opens I got out of the elevator I saw the girls at the couch sitting I wave at them and they wave back at me.

"Oi, nerd where are you going?" Kacchan ask coming out of the kitchen he raised an eyebrow waiting for my answer. "Well um I'm going to Shinso's to tell him about going to France next week and Ms. Midnight ask me too so I accept it." I to Kacchan he looks at me in a confused.

"With a bag Deku?" he said a bit irritated tone. I started to freak out what kind of excuse what I'm going to say when I an idea pop out of my head. "Well I'm going home to my auntie and I need permission to teacher Aizawa yeah that's it." I say in a normal face so they won't noticed I just made it up and smile.

"Okay sure Deku come back tomorrow before class okay?" I nod wave at them I open the door and go out I go at class 1c's building I knock at their door. "Just a sec." a boy's voice I hear from the inside, and then the door opens by a boy.