Chapter 44: First lesson

Previous:

"Mike is right Mr. Bakugo."

Aizawa's POV

We are shock when we saw my girlfriend wearing a beautiful dress.

She is beautiful

She is beautiful.

"Wait Midoriya? What are you doing here?" Midnight ask.

"Well you see I'm the principal here at Music U well not the true principal. Well the owner and principal is Mr. and Mrs. Edwards, Troy and Lily's parents. Paul Edwards died in a heart attack and Natasha died in a car crash and comatose." she explained sadly.

"When did this happened Ms. Midoriya, kero?" Asui ask.

"4 years ago before the incident to me." Izuku said sadly I want to hug her.

"Well we are going to teach you your new lesson, follow as to the gym down stairs, come on now." Josh said.

Third person's POV

They all left the office and go down stairs. While they are in the middle of the stairs when Izuku slide down the handle of the stairs her classmate were surprised same as the teachers but Shouta is happy for his lover that it was happy he just want to see his lover happy.

"Come on what are you waiting for. Let's go." Izuku gleeful and safely got down the stairs.

They all got down and make their way to the gym.

When they came in they are a projector a screen and few chairs. "We are to study self defense. Self defense is a countermeasure that involves defending the health and well-being oneself from harm. The use of the right of self-defense as a legal justification for the use of force in times of danger is available in many jurisdictions. It means we can use legal and stay ourselves out harm." Izuku start the lesson.

"We are going to watch something about self defense sit down and ready learn."

Time skips
Nighttime
9:00pm

Izuku's POV

I'm changing clothes for sleeping I wear a hello kitty night clothes.

The two are now sleeping in their room I jump to bed after turning the lights off I pull the covers up to me and I tucked myself in I pick up my phone and go to Facebook while rubbing my belly

Then I heard a knock on the door I sat up opening my lamp in small drawer next to my bed. "Come in." I said. It came in and it was Shouta thank goodness he came I need him now.

"Shouta come on please help me I want you to rub my belly please." I beg he just sigh and walk to my bed he lay down after putting the covers over him and start rubbing my I turn off my lamp and face him.

"Hey little one papa's here." Shouta said baby talking to the baby inside of me I giggled then he start to tickle me.

"S-Shouta stop it please!! Hahahahahaha!!!!" I laughed and laugh.

"No I won't." he paused and lean to my ear. "Because I need you dear. Right now." he said hungrily I blush.

He started licking my neck I became to blushed really hard. "Shou please stop I'm pregnant. Not now." I moan trying to stop him.

"Okay fine I'll wait." he said sighing defeating.

"Thanks Shouta." I said kissing his cheek.

"Okay, okay let's sleep now." he said I nod.

"Okay good nigh Shouta. I love you."

"Goodnight too my love. I love yo too."

I close my eyes then he pulled me closer to him protectively.
I closed my eyes and fall asleep.

Hi readers I'm sorry I delete this part first but promised I will not going to delete it I promise. Good bye  and good night.