Chapter 14: Back to the old times.

Ok now we are going to chap. 14 enjoy and have fun.

Izuku's POV

We are almost there at Naityvia I look at the twins looking at the window Mr. James said he is going to drop us to the castle when were here to Naityvia is a small town but at behind of it is the king and queen the door of the opens.

"So Izuku do you wanna greet your fellow peoples few years ago?" Brick ask I stand up and grip to the pole in the middle of door while the bus is still moving and waving at them. "Bon jour!" I shout still hold to pole they look at me.

"Bon jour!"

"Bon jour!"

"Bon jour!"

"Bon jour mademoiselle!"

Naityvia didn't even changed still nice and greeted. I got in and the door closed. "Oh Brick, Mr. James Naityvia didn't changed it's all still the same I'm so happy!" I said with happiness when we are here I take my luggage bag and the two.

We got down butler of the castle came with maids. "Take their bag and put it in their room now. Bon jour UA I'm Nickolas  William I'm the butler of this castle follow me." he was about to leave when Mr. James call him. "Hey, hey, hey Nick did you didn't noticed this girl?" he said bringing close to Nick. Nick raised an eyebrow on me and study very carefully.

"You pretty familiar to me. James who is she?" Nick ask Brick just 'tch' and said. "Nick she's Izuku the girl who always go here everyday when Katherine and her were playing do you remembered now?" Nick think a little bit and completely shock and look at me.

"Bon jour mademoiselle nice to see you again Izuku, Katherine really miss you." he said and kissing my hand I giggled.

My friends and teachers were very completely shock like there's no tomorrow. "Oi Deku you didn't mention me this I'm going to-" Kacchan was cut of by Kirishima covering his mouth.
"Well come follow me inside miss Sunshine is waiting for us in the inside. And Brick, James you invited next week to the ceremony." Nick said the two give him a thumbs up.

"Bye Izuku see you next week!" they both said and drove away.

"Bye guys! And thank you!" I shout I hold Lily's hand while Troy is walking by my sude hand, then Nickolas talk.

"Izuku how were you in Japan?"

"Were fine it's pretty nice in Japan oh yeah how were you here too?"

"Well fine the truth is Katherine didn't really changed acting like a child like before." I giggled the Kathe really didn't then the queen who like a mom to me came smiling.

"Bon jour UA I'm queen Sunshine Gold. Nick go and get ready for dinner for them thank you." Nick nod and leave us to mom I can't help it anymore.

"Hi mom." I said smiling and waving she looks disbelief what I said.

"Wait do I know you?" she said still disbelief.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya Katherine's best friend." she looks shock she walk to me and hugged me I hugged back. "Oh Izuku I miss you so much." she said. "I miss you too mom, where's dad and Kathe?" I ask.

"Their inside dear." she said. "Mom thank goodness your here I was looking for you dad was-" she stops when she sees me I gazed to her blue diamond eyes and she gazed to mine her eyes is being watery she run to me hugged me so tightly I hugged her back it is her she didn't changed.