Chapter 22: Leave me alone!!

In Izuku's dream.

Izuku's POV

Wait where am I!? Wait another nightmare!? Oh, please go away now??

"Hello there Izuku Midoriya~" someone said but it is not someone it's him I turn around and saw him leaning at the pole.

"M-Michael what are you doing here get out of my life now!?" I yelled at him with full of anger.

"What you are with that guy of yours? I told you right you are mine ONLY MINE!!" he said walking to me back up I was about to turn around and run but he then grab my arm tightly I whimpered in pain.

"L-l-let me go I hate you I don't love you anymore! I love Shouta only him not you!" I shout at him he then pinned me in the wall forcefully. "Oh Izuku you are just expecting he loves you but he don't love you." he said I frozen. What do he means Shouta don't loved me?

"W-w-what do mean? No, you're laying. He won't do that to me NEVER!!!" I yelled at him he then smirked. "Well look for yourself Izuku." he said he forced me to look to right and then I saw him.

I saw Shouta staring at us. "S-S-S-SHOUTA!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!" I shout of him calling for help he then shake his head as a...no. "NO PLEASE SHOU PLEASE HELP ME SAVE ME PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME NO. SSSHHHOOOOUUUTTTTTAAAA!!!!!!"

Ending of nightmare.

I woke up panting heavily and tears starting falling in my eyes. I then get out of my bed run out of my room close the doors and run through the hallway I run to Shouta's room.

When I got to his and Mr. Hizashi's room I knock and knock then the light inside of the room open and the door knob turned I look at who it is it was Shouta. I quickly hugged him with fear. "Izuku, what doing here it's 3 am in the morning. It's the middle of the night. What happened to you?" he ask me he lead me inside of there room and close locked the door.

We then sit in his bed I'm still hugging him. "P-p-p-p-please don't leave me Shouta I love you so please don't leave me." I said crying harder and harder she shut the lights off and lay me down to his bed hugging me tightly and pulling me closer to him protectively. He stroke my hair and that's when I fell asleep.

In the morning.
7:00 am Saturday.

Aizawa's POV

I was woke up by shaking me. "Hey, hey, hey Aizawa wake up. What is Midoriya's doing here? And why is she sleeping with you?" he asks me. Before I could answer I gently lay Izuku in the pillow and sat up.

"She woke up in the middle of the night. She knock at our door she got here full of scared and fear. So I decided to keep her here close to me I let her sleep here when she fall asleep here she doesn't have a nightmare." I explain to him while stroking Izuku's hair and pulling her close to me.

"So it's true you and Midoriya are a thing now." he said I nod. "Okay I'm going down stairs now." he said. "Wait don't tell everyone I mean everyone even Rose and Zero and the students about us okay? Could I trust you Hizashi?" I ask him he nodded giving a thumbs up. Then he go out of the room and go down stairs.

I look at Izuku and she stills sleeping I lean over to her and kissed her forehead and that's when she woke up. "Good morning Shouta." she said tiredly I noticed she is just wearing short shorts and a white tank top but she also wearing a bra inside of her tank top.

"Good morning too my love. Do you have a nice sleep with me?" I ask she blushed that she noticed that she sleeping with me and she nod. I kissed her lips and she kissed back her lips is really soft super soft that's why I loved her so much to all my life.

We broke up to the kiss and she blushed redder she decided to go to her room and changed I nodded and she left my room I stand up and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

Izuku's POV

I was in my room changing.

I walk out off my room and saw Shouta leaning at the wall waiting for me

I walk out off my room and saw Shouta leaning at the wall waiting for me. "You ready to go down stairs?" he asks me I nod and we both walk to the dinning where the others eating.

When we got there we saw them still eating I saw Troy feeding Lily so I walk up to him. "Go eat Troy let me finish it." I said taking my niece Lily. "Okay auntie." he said continue eating I sit next to him and Shouta sit next to me.

Suddenly silence surrounded us except for auntie, brother, my members, mom and dad, Kathy and Cedrick. "Um...Deku where did get that necklace?" Uraraka asks. "Um...secret?" I said making them raise an eyebrow. "How about you Aizawa where did you get that necklace?" Mr. Cementoss asks Shouta he looks at me but I continue feeding Lily.

"None of your business guys." he said continue eating and they all did the same.

Todoroki's POV

Is teacher Aizawa and Midoriya are a couple? But impossible they are not in the same age I need to know about it.

Iida's POV

What are they a couple wearing a couple necklace Midoriya and teacher Aizawa can't be a couple is against from the rules of UA.

Katherine's POV

OMG almost get caught by your friends Izuku so sweet like me and my fiance~

Okay already finish I wish you like. Always remember be happy.😘😁