Chapter 40: My first week.

1 week later
Monday
Class 1-A

Izuku's POV

I was reading a book secretly rubbing my belly. It's been 1 week when my family accepted me and Shouta relationship and the baby I was carrying, Shouta is taking care of me every time I need something and he always have some free time for me he always rubs my belly talk weird things to the baby inside of me. Me and Shouta that I will going to school just for 4 months only when I got in fifth month I have to stay in my house because I'll be alone in Shouta's house so if he goes to home he'll get me from auntie's house and bring me back home to house.

Then the bells ring make all of them go to their sits I was still reading my book when Shouta came in I put down my book but still rubbing my belly secretly hiding from my classmates.

"Okay brats sit down so I could check the attendance." he says and start checking the attendance.

After that I feel like I'm going to puke so I raised my hand Shouta noticed me. "What is it, Midoriya?" he asks in worried tone. "Could I go to the bathroom?" I asks I almost puke putting my hand in my mouth. "Hurry Midoriya. Hagakure help her go to the bathroom." Shouta said.

"Yes Mr. Aizawa." Hagakure said standing up she helped me up we got out of the room and go to the bathroom qhen we got their I immediately go to sink and puke Hagakure come in and close the door.

"Midoriya are you okay?" she asks me she goes to my back and rub it.

After a few minutes I wash my mouth and breath in then out. "I'm fine now Hagakure let's go back to the room." I said but she refused. "No, we are going to Infirmary room to check you up." she said I widen my eyes in shock.

If I go to Recovery girl she will know I'm pregnant with Shouta's baby.

"Please Hagakure let's just go back to the room." I pleaded she sigh and nod I smiled and we go back to the room.

When we came back all of them are gone now except for Shouta sitting in the table waiting for us when we finally opened the door widely he looked at us and stand up. "Midoriya I wanna talk to you here and Hagakure you can take your lunch now." he said.

"Yes sir." Hagakure said take her bag and run out of the room. "Izuku close and locked the door." he ordered me I nod and obeyed what he said.

He then walk to me and hugged me tightly. "A-a-are you okay? I'm so worried about you if this something to do with the baby inside of you?" he asks worriedly.

"I guess I think the baby only needs to rubbed by it's father, we'll I rubbing it later ago before class started maybe that wasn't enough for it." I said looking down to my belly and rubbing it.

He sigh and rub it too. "I'm sorry not for rubbing you this morning little one daddy is just busy this morning." he said, he knelt down and pull my uniform up and kissed my belly, I blushed. He pull down my belly stand up and kissed my forehead.

"So where do you want to eat lunch?" he asks.

I think a bit and an idea pop. "How about...in the rooftop? I want some fresh air." I said.

"Okay rooftop, go there and wait me I'll get us some food." he said I nod.

We go and separated different directions. I walk up to the rooftop. When I got there I close the door and sit on the roof and enjoy the fresh air while rubbing my belly. "Hey Izuku I'm here." I turn around to see Shouta holding one tray with some foods on it.

"Eat up you might be hungry." he said putting the tray down and sit down besides me. We started eating up.

After that I lay in Shouta's lap letting him to stroke my hair. "Shou?" I call him. "Yes my love?" he asks.

"I'm scared for giving birth of this child. What if it didn't healthy? What if when she or he grows up it won't like us? W-what if we didn't become a good parent to them?" I asks non-stop.

"Calm down Izuku, the baby you are carrying will be healthy, loving us, and we are going to be a good parents. So don't be advance I think your the one who is so advance, not the future." he said jokily I smack his chest playfully.

"The true is it was just my first week if pregnancy, it still making me puke every time you didn't touch and rubbed it I think it's jealous if you didn't rubbed it." I said he put his hand on my stomach lean down and kissed my forehead.

"I will always be by your side my love and I will always rubbed this little one inside of you. So remember this little one if grow inside of mommy's belly don't hurt mommy okay?" he talked to the baby inside.

"Your so stupid! Could you think the baby will answer you? No!" I said and smack his chest playfully he chuckled. "Okay let's go back inside class will be starting in 10 minutes." he said I nod I sat up so he could stand up then he helped me up carefully.

We go inside and walk to the class he is still helping me, when we got there he opened the door and let me in first before him, my classmates were surprised except for Kacchan to see me and Shouta came in together.

"Midoriya go to sit now I'm starting the class, and all of you be quite or I'll murder one by one." Shouta said in his usual tired voice.

"Yes Mr. Aizawa!" we all said it all together I go to my sit and Shouta start the class.

April: Hi another chapter is finish again with you like it.

Eiffel: Yup well see you soon readers.

Csed: Yeah bye!