Chapter 38: We are going to be...PARENTS.

Few days later
Shouta's house
Saturday morning

Izuku's POV

I was here at Shouta's house cooking I left the two in auntie because I wan to be alone we are not yet ready to tell to everyone about but one by one people is knowing us.

I look at the necklace he gave to me remembering the day we made it. And that was my first time.

"Shouta breakfast is ready." I shout at him he walk inside of the kitchen he wash his hands and sit inp the table. "Come let-" I stop my sentence when I feel throwing up.

I run to the sink and puke I keep throwing up I feel Shouta hold my hair and rub my back. "Are you okay, love?" he asks me I nod but still throwing up holding my stomach.

I stop and wash my mouth and face him worriedly in his eyes. "I'm fine Shouta come let's eat now." I said he nod we sit in the table and eat.

After a few hours we sat in the couch watching T.V I can feel I was about to throw up again. I run to the kitchen into the sink and puke again. After that I came back to him the living room confusedly but still get it why.

Aizawa's POV

The whole day every minute she throws up I'm starting to get worried to my girl. What happened to her? Wait. Did I used protection when we did it?

I think a bit and remembered. Fuck!! I didn't use some I forgot to use it. Shit. I'm really going to regret this. Maybe she's pregnant that's why she's feeling sick. I have to buy the test.

"Hey Izuku I'm going to the store to buy something." I said standing up from the couch she look at me confusingly. "What are you going buy Shouta?" she ask I gulped and take a deep breath and turned to see her laying in the couch reading a book holding her stomach.

"Some food you like I'll be back soon." I said and walk faster to the door go outside not waiting to stop me again I go to my car and drive to the store to buy a test.

Izuku's POV

What happened to him? Did I say something wrong?

I just shrugged it off and continue reading my book with that I fall asleep.

Aizawa's POV

I was now at store looking some foods because I bet Izuku will be hungry when I come back I was looking for the pregnancy test to where it is I then saw it and pick up putting it under the other stuffs I get.

I go to the counter and pay for the things I bought the sells lady is confused why I have a pregnancy test I just ignored it and walk out of the store.

I walking to the parking lot when some called me. "Hey Aizawa!!" I look who it was and it was Hizashi, Midnight, All might, (in a skeleton form. I guess.) The wild wild pussycats, and Best Jeanist. "Oh, it's you what do want?" I asks in a fake sleepy tone.

"We just wan to ask you if want to come with us?" Midnight said I raised my eyebrow confused. "Where?" I ask.
"To Rose's house we have decided to meet and to see Midoriya how she is today." Best Jeanist said I shock because Izuku is in my house I look at Hizashi, he looked at me and just shrugged off.

I took a deep breath and act normal. "Yeah, sure I come I just have to take this things I bought to my house and go to Rose's house just wait me there." I said they nod and I walk faster I get in and put the groceries in the back car.

I kept panting. What will I do? Fuck I have to get Izuku ready. I pick my phone and dialed her name but bad luck she isn't answering. I put my phone down and drive to the house.

When I got there I get out off the car take the groceries opened the door and go inside I close the door I saw my girlfriend sleeping in the couch. That's why she isn't answering my call. I walk closer to her I study her face I put my hand to her stomach and rub it.

Could it be? She's pregnant. But I'm ready to be a father yet but I made this so I have to face it.

Suddenly she moves and slowly waking up. I look at her and smile she smiled back she sat up and stretch her arms up I sit to next to her to the couch and lay down to her lap.

"I have bought yo something. But you need to wait me inside of the bathroom I'll give to you." I said she looks at me confusedly but still nod we both get up she goes to the kitchen and in the bathroom.

I go to the groceries I bought and take the pregnancy test out I walk to the kitchen and knock to the door.

I wish she won't be mad at me.

Izuku's POV

I heard Shouta knock to the bathroom door I opened the door a bit and he handed me over something.....A PREGNANCY TEST!?!?!?!

"Use this." he said I took it from his hand and close the locked it. "Don't say I'm pregnant that's why I'm throwing up this early in the morning." I mumbled to myself I just sigh and use it.

After that I wait from a few minutes I whipped the test with a towel and...I...was..PREGNANT.

It is positive. I go out of the bathroom, I look at Shouta and he was waiting for me in the table sitting when he saw me he stand up and looked at me. "So how's the test?" he asks me I look up at him and smiled.

"I-I-I-I'm PREGNANT!!" I shouts he eyes widen he walk up to me and hugged tightly. "That mean I'm going to be a father?" he asks me I nod happily he smiled and kiss me passionately and I kiss back.

We broke the kiss and he kissed my forehead. "I love you Izuku." he said. "I love you too, Shouta." I said. "So get dress we are going to visit your family." he said I smiled and nod.

I look down to my stomach and rubbed it he walked up to me and rubbed my stomach too.

"We are going to be...parents."

Eiffel: Hi readers sorry for the slow update I'm just busy from school and doing my assignments but I promised I will finish this first before my other stories. And I think I will publish few chapters in Friday noon, Saturday, and Sunday so wish me luck. Goodbye readers be happy and I love you.