Fifty nine

Jungkook watched with a sad expression on his face as his wings disappeared and everyone stared at him.

"So it's true...." Hye sun whispered and looked at Yumi who hid her face in embarrassment.

His face reddened and his eyes flared up. "Do you know what you did? Do you have any idea what I went through?" Hye sun yelled at Yumi with tears in his eyes.

He heaved angrily "I thought I went insane. I couldn't understand why I did what I did at the time. It haunted me for years. I was so full of anger each time I looked at you. I had no idea until now...."

Jungkook spoke "There is no need blaming each other. The only one to blame is myself because I was careless and I took people's feelings for granted. Now, I have to pay in the worst possible way"

He looked behind him sadly noting his missing wings.

Taejun who had been quiet all these while still on his knees faced ahead of him staring into nothingness.

"This can't be happening...." he whispered to himself, his lips trembling in shock. His whole body was vibrating.

"Appa..."Taehyung whispered when he saw the blood trickling down Taejun's nose.

Hye sun looked down at the other who looked back at him with sorrow in his eyes. Words weren't spoken but he could see in his eyes exactly what was happening.

"Taejun.... " Hye sun whispered. Taejun whimpered as his eyes slowly closed and he collapsed to the ground.

"Appa!" Taehyung yelled rushing towards his father slumped on the hard sandy ground. Jimin followed as they both crouched beside him.

"Taejun!" Hye sun shouted loudly watching in alarm as blood filled the latter's mouth and started dripping to the floor.

"What's happening to him?" Taehyung whispered.

They carried Taejun into the house and kept him in one of the rooms. Sana called the Doctor who arrived moments later to check him up.

Upon taking a look at him, the man shook his head.

"This isn't good" he whispered then turned to the others.

"I will have to run some tests. I will be back tomorrow morning to give you the results"

"Okay Doctor, thank you" Taehyung said and the man left immediately.

Taehyung sat beside Kim Taejun watching him closely. Hye sun and his wife were outside barely talking. Being here gave him ample time to think. He had no idea what to feel after the story Jimin's mother told them. He still couldn't believe his father and Jimin's dad had a relationship in the past. It was so awkward finding out about that but then, It occurred to him that the whole feud between the two families occurred as a result of misunderstandings. It was a trivial issue, a trivial one that escalated beyond anyone's control but he realized one thing. Which was that what ever happened in the past paved the way for him and Jimin to be together in the future. The love cupid destroyed their parents relationship but brought the two of them together. It really was something.

He ended up falling asleep but was awoken by a tap on his shoulder. He looked up to see Jimin smiling at him.

"Come lie down. You need to rest" he whispered

Taehyung sighed reluctantly and Jimin took a deep breath.

"If it will make you feel better, I will stay and look after him" he said.

"Really? You would do that?"

Jimin nodded and Taehyung finally agreed, allowing Jimin to take his hand and lead him to the other room. They paused as soon as they saw Jungkook in front of them. They glared at him angrily and he scratched the back of his neck nervously.