Five

Happy Birthday to Kim Taehyung aka V my bias, This chapter is dedicated to him. Enjoy!

Jungkook folded his arms over his chest looking at the faces of the other angels murmuring among themselves.  A black-haired angel walked to him and shook his head.

"You are in so much trouble Kookie," He said.

The other angel ignored him but he just smiled.

"I think you might get demoted this time," He said airily and Jungkook just sighed wearily

"Don't you think I know that already Mark"

Mark shook his head "I've always warned you to stop sneaking over to the human world but you never listen"

Jungkook grinned "It's just fun making unlikely people fall in love with each other"

Mark rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but at the same time, it can cause a lot of trouble.  Most of the people you hit with your cupid always end up separating"

Jungkook pouted. "That's not true" and Mark made a sarcastic face.

"Okay...I guess you are just a little bit correct but I can do better"

Mark nodded. "Yes! except you lost your CUPID!" he yelled attracting the attention of the other angels. Jungkook lowered his gaze as Mark ran a hand over his hair tiredly

" Only God knows where it's floating around until it hits an unsuspecting innocent human with a big blast of love"

Jungkook neared him with a smirk on his face. "Should we ask him?"

"Who?"

"The big man upstairs"

Mark knocked his head. "Yes, very funny"

Jungkook grabbed his head. "It hurts!"

"It should"

The red button started shining and sift music started playing from nowhere.

"Angel Jungkook, please enter" A loud and clear female voice blared out from nowhere. The song ended and the light stopped shining. Jungkook took deep breaths while Mark patted his shoulder.

"Good Luck" He muttered and disappeared.

His heart was beating real fast but he gathered enough courage and pressed his palm on a sensor in mid-air. A huge office became visible before him. He entered and looked at the woman sitting on a big white chair in front of a very long table. There were lots of cupid arrows hanging from the white shelf behind her and she looked so shining and regal.

"Sit down," She said in a serious voice and Jungkook sat at the chair on the other end of the long table.

"I'm sure you know why you are here," She said.

Jungkook hung his head. "Yes Leader"

"You tend to get into trouble daily angel Jungkook but this time you have crossed the line" She glared at him and shook her head, her dark hair floating in the air.

"Losing your cupid is a serious offense because it's your identity as a Cupid angel, an angel of love"

She sighed. "We may be at the bottom of the food chain but our work is very important for the world. We ensure that there is love everywhere. If it wasn't for us, everyone would have killed each other and the entire mankind will be destroyed"

"However, letting your cupid float around freely, it's only a matter of time before it hits someone if it hasn't already"

"What are you going to do to me, leader?"