Fourteen

It was evening when the village head came to see them. He was a tall huge man with heavy beards all over his chin. Everyone except Yoongi was in the living room. They all sat around a table sharing drinks.

Beside the chief were two beautiful-looking boys. One of them looked cute and smallish while the other had a serious expression on his face, bigger and very cute.

"Let me introduce my son Baekhyun and his fiance Chanyeol," The man said so simply and the boys looked at the two.

"They will be married in two weeks. I hope you all will still be around to attend"

Jimin most definitely would be around. He had never seen a parent so at ease with their child's sexuality as this man was and he felt mixed emotions wishing he had a father like him. He noticed that Taehyung who was sitting beside him was unusually quiet and that his eyes were fixed on the cute bubbly Baekhyun.

He felt slight jealousy because he had had Taehyung's full attention ever since they got stranded on this island...until now. He shrugged. Sorry for him because Baekhyun was getting married. He wanted to laugh in his face but he held himself back. What the hell was wrong with him?

After exchanging pleasantries and wishing them well, the village Chief left while Baekhyun and Chanyeol remained.

"So, do you think we can get to Jeju island from here?" Jimin asked.

Baekhyun nodded. "Of course, but it's a day's journey by bus and half a day by the sea.

His eyes suddenly fell on Taehyung. Jimin and Chanyeol noticed and Chanyeol grabbed his fiance's hand tightly pulling him slightly away from Taehyung while Jimin unconsciously shifted closer to the younger.

Hoseok went to them with dark circles under his eyes, still wearing a grim look on his face. "I'll be with Yoongi" He whispered and left leaving an awkward silence behind.

Jin cleared his throat loudly to put an end to the awkwardness.

"So, how long have you been together?" he asked.

"Two years," Chanyeol said squeezing his lover's hand. They were now gazing into each other's eyes.

"It was the craziest thing you know," He said.

Baekhyun nodded "Yeah, we didn't like each other at all"

"Couldn't stand him" Chanyeol added.

"You see, our fathers were competing in the election for village head. During that time, they didn't see eye to eye" Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol frowned. "And my father wasn't particularly happy with my sexuality and the fact that Baekhyun's father supported him so he always wanted me to stay away from them so I wouldn't get influenced by them"

Taehyung and Jimin met each other's gaze and pulled their eyes away from each other. Why was their situation so familiar to these couples?

"So what happened?"

They both blushed. "It was funny. I was coming back from the city but got my bags and items stolen" Baekhyun said.

"I just happened to be coming back from the city too and saw Baekhyun stranded by the side of the road. I wanted to just ignore him but something at the back of my mind stopped me"

He licked his lips staring at Baekhyun with a seductive gleam in his eyes. "And that day, he looked extra hot. He was so handsome I couldn't stop staring at him"

Baekhyun chuckled. "I couldn't believe it when he asked to give me a lift" He rolled his eyes "Of course, I refused but he kept on insisting. I was embarrassed to accept his help but when I did, we got into an accident"