Eight

So much for trying to keep his feelings a secret. He practically poured it all out to his best friends. Now he was so embarrassed. When the sun was setting, he decided to head to one of the cabin rooms to rest and calm himself.

Meanwhile, Jimin was unpacking things thinking to himself. What the hell was Taehyung's problem. Why was he suddenly acting this way with him? He shook his head. It didn't matter. He was going to let him have it the next time he tries to foolishly kiss him.

While he was thinking, he heard the cabin door open and close. Someone just entered. He quickly puckered up.

"Who's there?"

Suddenly, the lights went off. He sighed. Great! For such a fancy ship, the electricity here was terrible.

"Jin, Hobi is that you?"

He came out of the room and entered the parlor. The lights came back on and he was shocked to see Taehyung standing there staring at him.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" He said in a tight voice as he crossed his arms over his chest.

The younger bit his lips hard and looked down at the floor. "Well sorry but I thought this room was empty"

He bowed his head. "I'll just leave!"

He turned to go.

"Wait!" Jimin shouted and he stopped. The older male slowly walked towards him and stopped when he was right in front of him.

"Taehyung, what is going on with you?"

The younger gulped, deliberately looking at anywhere but him.

"You're acting strange. You never apologize for anything"

He started to notice Taehyung gripping the sides of his pants tightly and this caught his interest.

"You are doing things you never used to do. If it were before, you would have told me to leave the room for you but now you are apologizing?"

He scoffed. "What are you up to?"

A sudden light flashed in Taehyung's eyes and Jimin backed away as soon as Taehyung's expression changed.

"I can't control myself Jiminie...." He whispered and gripped his arms. Jimin stared at him in shock as Taehyung licked his lips and brought his forehead to his pulling him closer to him

" You are driving me crazy!" He whispered and his deep voice sounded so seductive at that moment, Jimin's heart skipped a beat but he shook his head and pushed him away.

"You are crazy!" He yelled.

Taehyung smiled "Yes, for you!"

Jimin stared at him in disbelief. "I don't know what has come over you but you need to leave"

He wasn't liking the mood here.

"I can't leave you Jimin. Something inside me is stopping me from leaving you" He whispered "Do you hate me?"

Jimin rolled his eyes "Of course I hate you, I despise you..."

"But I love you..."

Jimin sighed. Taehyung was just like a love-struck fool. He ran his hand over his hair tiredly. He couldn't even begin to imagine what was going on inside that head of his.

"Just go away Taehyung. I don't want to see you. Whatever you are trying to do won't work. I'm not going to fall for that...." He paused and took a deep breath "Not again..."

Taehyung froze "What did you just say? Not again? Did you fall in love with me before now?"

His eyes were wide open. Eyes deeply scrutinizing his face.