Twenty three

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open and he looked beside him. Jimin was no where in sight. His heart began to beat faster with fear. Had Jimin left him after regretting what they did last night?

He dashed out of the tent hoping he was wrong. His heart felt relieved when he heard a splash in the lake. He looked up and saw Jimin floating around in the water with a content smile. He looked so ethereal Taehyung couldn't believe he had devoured that beautiful body of his last night.

He slowly walked towards the lake admiring him each time he dipped himself in the water. Jimin didn't notice him. He was so absorbed in swimming.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself" Taehyung said loudly and Jimin rose from under the water to look at him. His face flushed.

"Can I join you?" Taehyung asked and Jimin slowly nodded. He tried looking away as Taehyung slipped off his robes revealing only his boxers but he couldn't. Taehyung looked devastatingly sexy when he wakes up from sleep. A fact no one could deny.

When he was done, he dipped into the water causing a large splash. When he arose, he swam towards Jimin and held his waist while the latter in turn wrapped his arms around his neck. He felt on top of the world.

"So, last night was great!" he started.

"It was" Jimin replied with a nod

"And you don't regret it"

Jimin shook his head.

"And you don't hate me"

Jimin laughed. His eyes turning crescent moon. "No silly...
I love you"

"Please say that again so I'm certain that I'm not dreaming" Taehyung whispered half believing he was dreaming.

"Kim Taehyung, I love you"

Jimin initiated the kiss sucking on Taehyung's lower lip as their tongues fought for dominance, Taehyung winning of course.

"Jiminie.... You're driving me crazy. I love you too much. It scares me"

"You don't need to be scared of that Tae. I feel the same way" Jimin whispered as they gathered their breath looking into each other's eyes. "If I had known I would feel like this, I would have given in to my feelings a long time ago"

Taehyung arched an eye brow. "So, does this mean that we are official?"

Jimin smiled "I think so"

Taehyung's boxy smile enveloped his entire face. "I can't wait to tell the others...."

Jimin's expression suddenly changed. "Not yet. There's still something we need to settle first"

He didn't look happy as he forced himself out of Taehyung's arms and climbed out from the lake wringing excess water from his hair. Taehyung's eyes travelled the length of his soon to be boyfriend's stunning body but the unhappy look in his face snapped him out of his lustful thoughts as he came out of the lake hovering behind Jimin.

"Jimin, are you alright? Is something wrong?"

Jimin sighed looking straight into his eyes. "Taehyung....you are engaged"

The latter's eyes shot open in surprise. "How....how did you know?"

"It doesn't matter how I know. Is it true?"

Taehyung lowered his gaze. "Yes...it's true"

He looked at Jimin's face which was contorted in pain.  "But it's an arranged marriage. She's the daughter of one of my father's close friends who owns a textile company. I don't even like her"