Thirty nine

"Put me down" Mina eventually cried pouting adorably as Jimin kept her down on the ground and ruffled her head affectionately. The little girl blushed then looked pointedly at Taehyung who immediately flinched at her sharp gaze.

"Who is he?" She blurted.

Jimin knelt down to her level and whispered to her with a conniving smile.

"He's your uncle's better half"

She frowned. "What does that mean?" She inquired and Jimin smiled at her and she frowned as she understood his strange smile.

"Ani...I thought I will marry you." She cried.

"How cute..." Jimin whispered and even Taehyung couldn't help admiring her cuteness. She suddenly smiled exposing some parts of her falling teeths.

"But I'm still your first love aren't I Jimin hyung?"

"Of course you'll always be my first love" Jimin whispered with a bright smile and Taehyung rolled his eyes. It was obvious how much Jimin adored the little girl. He couldn't help it. He felt slightly jealous.

"You must come to our house and have breakfast" Hani offered.

"It's okay. We can have breakfast here" Taehyung rushed unwilling to spend time with this people but Jimin gave him a cautious smile before openly smiling back at them.

"Of course we'll have breakfast with you"

Taehyung smiled uneasily. He had no idea why he was suddenly feeling so trapped. He felt like they were going to ask him so many questions he wasn't ready to answer.

Mrs Han smiled at them as they began to leave.

"We are going mother" Hani said.

"Of course. I still have lots of work to do here" Mrs Han said and waved them off hurriedly while she continued barking orders at the top of her voice.

Mina held Jimin's hand totally ignoring Taehyung as they led the way to the house which just happened to be behind the restaurant. It was a nice little bungalow and once they all entered, Taehyung was immediately faced with pictures placed in every strategic location in the house. Some of the pictures included Jimin. He could see how important he was to this family.

Taehyung particularly saw pictures of Mina between Hani and one other woman with a beautiful smile. It made him curious because the other woman seemed quite familiar.

"Who is she?" Taehyung asked pointing to a picture frame of the woman close to the television set. A fond smile appeared on Hani's face as she looked at the picture.

"Oh, that's my wife Hyuna" Hani answered and continued her business of finding something in the kitchen for them to eat.

He seemed a bit shocked "How long?"

"Five years now since college" Hani answered and Taehyung nodded looking at Jimin playing with Mina from time to time. He was a completely different person when he was with her. He was no longer the seductively charming Jimin and it amused him somehow.

Taehyung watched as she dished kimbap onto plates while still talking.

"We where friends since childhood. I'm bisexual and I've had relationships both with boys and girls. Hyuna was my best friend. Our parents where very close and she was just like an older sister to me"

Her eyes became downcast. "My mother who was my only parent died of cancer when I was sixteen and I had no where else to go after none of my mother's relations took me in so I had to move in with Hyuna and her mother Mrs Han"