He chuckled and pulled me down off his back to the front of him. 

“I love you” He smiled as I leaned into kiss him

“Hurry up you two!” Niall cried out from the living room. I pushed Harry away playfully and strolled into the living room.

“Yo, peeps” I laughed 

“Chloe” They greeted back smiling at me evilly

“What?” I asked as Harry was quick to answer, coming closer to me.

“I think you can all tell, Chloe and I are.. Erm back together-” 

“Save it Styles, we can already tell” Louis grinned as he switched on the TV flicking through the channels. 

“Okay well… Who’s hungry!” I shouted walking into the open kitchen. 

“I feel like a cheese burge-” 

“Im not going to run to the store and buy all the stuff for one cheese burger Niall” I said sarcastically 

“But...But I want a burger too” Zayn confessed giving me puppy eyes. 

“Damn you boys, seriously” I glared at them walking out of the kitchen

“So everyone wants a stupid burger?” I bluntly said whilst putting on my jacket.

“Yes chlo chlo” They replied giving me cute looks. I smirked at the inner child.

“Ill come with you babe” Harry said standing up and coming out the front door with me.

“As you wish Styles” I smirked playfully hitting his bum. 

“Excuse you Handle, who do you think you are?” He turned around shocked

“Your girlfriend, now hurry up and get into the car, you can drive” I confessed shutting the front door and chucking Harry the keys. 

We pulled onto the main road and started driving to the little town down the street. 

“Harry”

“Hmm” He replied 

“You missed the turn” I giggled at him

“Shit” He turned the car around and started getting back on a road. 

We finally arrived at the food store, after numerous turns and Harry saying ‘Let’s take a short cut’ and ‘I know where we are’. Silly boy.