Chapter 36

HI EVERYONE! The rest of the chapters are going to be quite long :) Im on holidays! Wew. SO WHO HEARD LWWY?? IT WAS AMAZING!!! Anyway enjoy reading, vote or comment, i love reading comments :DD xx

_______________________________

Chloe's P.O.V

“Chloe get up” 

No, i’m sleeping. Wait how am I hearing them and sleeping? 

AM I DEAD?

“Mate, she’s not budging” I think zayn said?

“CHLOE HANDLE GET YO ASS UP” 

“OKAY IM UP, WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING” I shot up a little to quickly. 

I glared at Niall who was smirking at Zayn. Wait? Why are Niall and Zayn in my apartment? 

“What the hell is going on? Wait, where am I?!” I screamed suddenly knowing I wasn’t in my bed or flat. Then it hit me

“Ah shit” I held my head as a massive pain spread through out my body. 

“Babe, you’re hungover. We have to be on set in an hour, so get up and showered! I left pain killers on the counter” Zayn spoke softly whilst helping me out of what I was assuming the guest bed of Zayn’s apartment. 

I groaned as I got up slowly, heading for the shower and realizing I didn’t have any clothes

“I don’t have any cloth-” 

“We went back to yours and Hazza’s place and got you a fresh pair” Niall winked handing me an out fit. I examined the clothing.

“Someone has good a style” I winked at him then walked into the bathroom 

I locked the door behind me and started to strip off getting ready for the shower. I hopped in the shower and took my time to think things over. 

Harry and I were in a fight. 

We split up… I think?

He slept with Emma.

He lied to me.

I got drunk.

I’m hungover! 

“Hurry up chloe! We have 20 minutes until we have to go!” I heard Zayn banging on the door rushing me to get out. 

“Yeah coming now” I shut the water off and grabbed my towel. 

I got into my out fit for the day which was black leggings, a blue singlet, an oversized black jumper and blue vans. ‘Oh Niall…’ I thought as I looked over the outfit. I put my hair up in a loose bun and put some small stud ear rings in. Seeing as my skin was pretty clear, there was no need for make up, although a small amount of mascara was used.