Chapter 16

So here is the next chapter, the next one will be up maybe tonight but the latest is tomorrow :)Sorry this one is not the biggest chappie but we do try! , enjoy reading my amazing readers!

____________________________________________________________________

Chloe’s P.O.V

“Alright… room 295, this is us…” Harry muttered as he fumbled with the key card and opened the door to our room. The door opened and my heart stopped, but Harry seemed completely open.

“No. No, no, no! This has to be a mistake! Why is there one double bed?! There’s meant to be two single beds! You’re sleeping on the floor!” I said in a panicked tone, running my hands through my hair. There was no way in hell I was sharing a bed with harry. 

“I don’t see what’s wrong with it. It’s bigger than the couch we cuddled on the other day.” He smirked at me, crossing his arms over his chest.

“We were not cuddling. We were hugging. On the couch. There’s a difference.” I muttered as I took my bag and dumped it on the bed. I grabbed my scarf out of my bag and laid it down through the middle of the bed.

“My side” I said pointing to the right side of the king-sized bed. “Your side.” I concluded, pointing to the left side. 

“Stay on your side.” I said as I began to walk out of the room, but before I exited I heard harry mutter something.

“One day we’re cuddling, next she’s giving me boundaries. That girl needs to make up her mind.”

Harry’s P.O.V

I was lying in bed just relaxing, when my phone buzzed, signaling I had a new text.

“oi haz,get down t the beach, huge party goin on!!-nialler”

There was something wrong with the way that boy typed. It was like he typed the way he spoke, which he did. I sighed and got off the bed and quickly texted Niall back telling him I was on my way.

I put some clothes on and made my way out the door, locking it behind me. What? Chloe wasn’t in the room so there was no one stopping me from being naked. 

I walked down the narrow hall and into the elevator, going down to the lobby. When the elevator doors opened I bumped into some one, when I looked down it was the little girl from before, Sammy.

“Oh, sorry love.” I said patting her head. She looked up at me with her adorable big brown eyes.

“It’s okay. You and your girlfriend is wreally coot.” She said with a cheesy smile. My eyes widened. 

“Girlfriend? What girlfriend?” I said, was there a crazy fan here that claimed herself as my girlfriend?

“Yeah, the girl with the nice golden hair that was standing next to you!” Oh. She meant Chloe. I chuckled at her and knelt down so I was at her level.

“She’s not my girlfriend love. But I do like her, sssh don’t tell.” I winked at her.

“I know you like her. You looked at her the way my daddy used to look at my mommy.” She said before she walked away.

What the hell just happened?

It’s not like im in love with Chloe, Christ I just met her 2 weeks ago! The little girl probably didn’t know what she was talking about, she is only 5. I just shook my head and walked out the lobby doors and down the pier to the beach. 

“Haz! Over here!” I heard Zayn’s strong accent bellow. I looked over at the table they were at. 

Who was there? Lets see. Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, Brittany, Chloe and some random hot girl. Probably some random chick Zayn picked up to hook up with. I chuckled to myself and walked over to the table and sat next to Chloe. Woah. She was dressed so nicely.

She looked gorgeous. 

Her hair was out and wavy and she was wearing a strapless skater dress. 

“Erm… Harry you’re kinda staring.” She blushed as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

“You look… amazing.” I breathed out.

“Thank you.” She said. 

We were having a nice little moment, just staring at each other, it was like those things out of those cheesy movies. Until…

“LET’S GET HAMMERED!” I heard Niall shout as he jumped up from his seat and made his way into the club, the boys and Brittany following him. I turned to Chloe and she stood up and held her hand out, and I willingly took it.

“What are you waiting for? Let’s get ‘hammered’” she winked as she lead me inside the club.

This girl needed to stop giving me mixed signals.