Chapter 9

HELLO! As said we have upload a few chapters! This one is really cute!! Well i think, there is a lot of cuddling! Hehe enjoy

Natt and Fariha 

-----------------------------------------------

Chloes P.O.V 

“Thats about it” I said hanging the last coat hanger in the closest, Brittany and I had spent the rest of the night hanging up clothes and getting our big room ready. Seeing as the Harry and lou had such a big house there where many rooms to choose from, but Brittany and I chose to share the biggest guest room across the hall from Harry’s. We had put two king size beds in and decorated as much as we could In a short space of time. Most of our clothes where hung up and put away though we had our suitcases ready to go for tomorrow morning. 

“Finally” I heard Brittany say. 

“Girls we are going to watch a movie, care to join us” I heard Niall shout from downstairs. 

“Yeah, be out in five” I yelled back. 

“Lets get dressed for bed shall we?” 

On that note we both changed into our sweats and a baggy hoodie. It was comfy and looked good, I mean you have to look at least half decent being around the most hottest boy band in the world, right? 

I had put my hair in a loose bun and Brittany’s was in a pony tail on the side. Her hair was really long and golden so it looked amazing as usual. We both started to head off down stairs for the movie with the boys, I grabbed my iPhone on the way down. 

*Nialls P.O.V* 

We were all set on the couch with our blankets and pillows ready to sleep. Tonight seeing as its the girls first night, we were all going to sleep over at Hazza and lou’s. 

“So you and Birtt, are you two an item?” Zayn said nudging me with his elbow.

“Ah I dont really know, at nandos the other day we got on really well and...” I paused as Liam handed me a bowl of popcorn. 

“and..” Zayn pushed.

“Oh right, and we almost kissed, until the stupid waiter coughed announcing that he was standing there with out food” I giggled. 

“Ask her to be your girlfriend tonight then?” Zayn started. 

“Thats the plan” I winked, and as if on cue Brittany and chloe walked in.

“What plan?” Brittany asked looking confused, I tapped the couch next to me showing that I wanted her to sit next to me. She gladly accepted my offer and plopped down next to me getting up the blanket. She laid her head on my chest as we got ‘Cosy’ and the boys all turned to face Chloe. 

“What?” she asked, we all chuckled at her face.