Chapter 1

Hey guys! 

So my friend and I are both writing this and will be updating quite often, maybe 2 chapters every second day!? This is our first fanfic together though i have done others. Hope you like it! comment if you have ideas, we are willing to take them on board!! 

Our twitters-  @nat_stylesx  ....  @teamhorann

Enjoy!!

Nat and Fariha x

Ps:  if you dont know, P.O.V means 'Point of view' :)

_____________________________

Chloe’s P.O.V 

“When are we going to be done here?” Brittany sighed, chipping off her nail polish out of boredom.

“As soon as these ‘One Direction’ boys hurry the hell up” I got up from my seat, annoyed and walked over to Antonio, our producer/director.

“Antonio, where the hell are they!? They were meant to be here half an hour ago, I just want to get this meeting done and get home.” I said sternly.

I know I might’ve been acting like a bitch, but when you’ve only gotten 10 hours of sleep in the past 3 days, you tend to get a little mad.

“Chloe, they’ll be here soon. Now, I understand that you want to go home and relax, but they’re your co-stars, you need to meet them before you work with them"

"Just because they're the biggest boy bad in the world does not mean that they can fu-" i started, but was cut off by a deep, british accent. 

"Erm.. Hello.. Sorry we're late, got into a bit of traffic." He said sheepishly. Harry, I think his name was.

"It's a Monday afternoon. Traffic my ass." I muttered harshly as I took my seat.

"Hi Boys! I'm Brittany! And this... is Chloe. She's not usually like this, just a bad day for her." Brittany said, standing up and shaking the boys hands while I shot her a glare. 

"Hello love, I'm Liam." A tall, friendly looking boy with brown wavy hair said, shaking Brittany's hand. 

"Zayn."  A tanned boy with black hair greeted, nodding curtly and shaking her hand.

"Hi, I'm Niall." the blonde one with the strong irish accent said, a blush arising in his cheeks when he shook hands with Brittany. 

"I'm Harry, but you can call me anything you want." The curly headed one said with a wink, shaking her hand. Ugh, what a flirt. I already didn't like him. 

"And I'm tired as fuck. So it was lovely meeting you all, but goodbye." I said grabbing my bag and walking out of Antonio's office. 

"Is it her time of the month?" I heard someone ask with a giggle. I rolled my eyes at their immaturity. They think just because they're the biggest boy band in the world they're so much better than everyone else. 

I walked out of the tall office building to see that it was raining. 

"Great. just fucking great." i muttered under my breath as i pulled my jacket over my head to shield my hair from the rain. 

Jesus Christ, remind me never to walk in heels again. I walked a little faster until i reached a spot with a roof to hide me from the water. I got out my phone and decided to call my best friend, to see if he could pick me up. 

"What's up love?" he said as soon as he picked up.

"Fabien, it's raining, I'm tired, and I can't be screwed to walk all the way to the subway, can I crash at yours tonight?" 

"Sure chlo, I'll come to pick you up, where you at?"

"Erm, I'm about five minutes from of Antonio's office. Around the corner"

"Alright I'm coming. See ya."

“Thanks Fab! You're the best!" 

"I know." he said sassily as he hung up. I laughed and tucked my phone back into my bag. 

Now, i know what you're thinking. 'Oh they totally love each other' wrong. In fact, you couldn’t be wronger. You see, Fabien's gay. As in, he likes boys. As in, we have no feelings for each other what so ever. Five minutes later I see Fabien's familiar shinny black ferrari heading my way. Rich bitch he is. He pulled up next to the side walk and stretched over to open the door. 

"Hop in slut." 

"I'm coming you asshole."  I giggled as i hopped in the car. 

"So, how's your day been?"

"Horrible."

"What's up?"

"Well..."

**Harry's P.O.V **

"You know that Brittany chick was real nice today." Niall said, popping open his beer. I laughed at him. 

"Oh Nialler's got a crush does he?" Louis teased, pinching Niall's cheeks. 

"Get off me, you wanker." Niall laughed as he pushed Louis off him. 

"That Chloe girl was hot man." Zayn said while he was playing fifa with Liam. 

"Yeah, and a complete bitch to us" I said opening up twitter on my phone, to see if I could find her.

Something about her just interested me. 

"Don't say that Harry, she was probably just having a bad day. You know how girls are." 

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled searching up her name on twitter. I found her profile, 5 million followers and her last tweet was 13 minutes ago.

"@Chloe_Handle: Just came back from the co-star meeting, absolutely knackered, crashing at @FabienD's tonight!"

Who's Fabien? Is that her boyfriend? Probably why she was so cranky tonight. She missed her boyfriend. 

Wait. She's not single?

Who cares. She can date who she wants.

I shouldn't care.

I don't care.

I dont even know her.