Tom quickly bought the last remaining tickets to the Golden Circle VIP zone, also texting Kacey and letting her know, that they are coming. After a few more minutes of watching Jake struggle with his suitcase and then finaly closing it, they both headed downstairs to meet up with everyone else. On the way down, Jake spoke up suddenly.

,,So, I talked to the promo team of the movie, and they agreed on changing us up. You will be with me from now on and Iggy will be with Liam." said Jake with an excited look in his eyes.
,,Great, nice to know they were chill about it. But, who will Sabrina join after today ? Us or Iggy and Liam ? I'm sure as hell she won't be doing press alone." Tom replied to Jake, making them both think for a moment.
,,Well, she could join us if you wouldn't mind. She is fun and probably smarter than both of us." said Jake while shrugging his shoulders.
,,Yea sure, she is great. No problem."

After their little conversation they both went to look through their phones, both of them texting with Iggy. After they arrived downstairs, everyone except Liam and Shawn was there. After around 5 minutes of waiting they showed up. Security guards were already waiting outside of the hotel to get them through the crowd of fans and paparazzi that were surrounding it. They stepped out, immeadiately being greeted by loud shouts of their names and clicks of cameras. They took some pictures, signed some autographs, even got some souvenires from the fans. They liked meeting fans, it always helped in making their day better. They each got in their separate limousines and were driven off to different parts of the city.

After around 15 minutes, Tom and Jake arrived at their destination. They quickly got out of the car and were rushed inside, even tho there weren't any fans or media. The interview was actually quite pleasant even though it took around 45 minutes. After they were done, Tom texted to their groupchat.

Tom : How are you guys doing ? Me and Jake have already finished.
Iggy : Me and Liam have around 30 minutes left until we finish. We could meet up for lunch somewhere after that.
Sabrina : That's a great idea. Me and Shawn will be finished in 10 minutes I'd say.
Tom : Okay, should me and Jake go and look for a restaurant ?
Iggy : Yeah, sure
Iggy : Just text here when you find something.

And so did the restaurant hunt begin. Luckily, Jake had downloaded an app the evening before that had all the cities restaurants in it. So of course they went to the best rated one. The last day in Sydney requires a proper lunch, right ? After they got there, they asked for a table for six and they were swiftly given one. It was a beautiful restaurant with a pond full of fish in the middle. There was also an open air part, but it was closed due to reconstructions. After they both sat down at their table, Tom quickly texted the address to the groupchat, all of them also giving him their orders. After around 15 minutes of waiting, and occasional small talk between him and Jake, Sabrina and Shawn showed up, making everything less awkward in an instant. Jake got into a very heated discussion about koalas with Shawn, meanwhile Tom and Sabrina were talking about her next album and him trying to get her to send him the album earlier. After around 30 minutes, Iggy and Liam finally arrived and with them, their food as well. They were all enjoying eachothers presence, making the most of it, since Shawn will be leaving to Canada to spend some time with Sarah.

2 hours later, the lunch was finished and they were heading to their last interview in Sydney. It was the first and last interview they were going to do as a full cast and they were visibly sad about it.
,,Guys, I know this is the last interview we are going to do as a full cast, but that makes it even more special. Let's make it worth it, okay ?" said Sabrina excitedly and made everyones mood get better in an instant. When they got to the radio show, there were huge amounts of fans outside, mainly wearing cowboy hats, obviously not here for them. Once they got inside, they knew right away for who these people were here. The one and only, Kacey Musgraves herself. They approached her and greeted her excitedly.
,,Oh my God, hi guys !" Kacey replied kindly. ,,I'm so excited to have you at my show tonight. Are you doing an interview now ?"
,,Yea, we are. Our first group interview actually." Liam replied, getting an 'oohh' as a response from Kacey.
,,Well good luck then, and see you later today." she said kindly and left the building.