42: Ending Promise [FINALE]

Start from the beginning

"Anyways, can I invite a friend of mine, scratch the word friend, i'll invite a girl" he said smiling like crazy and she suddenly came up with an idea.

"Is it a lover? Oh my gosh Jungkook! Why didn't you told me?" She broke the hug with a big smile on her face. Jungkook blushed and avoided her gaze. Haesoo suddenly hit her while giggling.

"Okay, i'm so sorry" Jungkook said and smiled.

"You can invite her so I can meet her" Haesoo said and jumped in happiness with the thought of seeing Jungkook's love.

"Please excuse for a moment, I'll just pick up my precious daughter" Haesoo's dad said and Jungkook nodded. Haesoo gave his father a smile of excitement and immediately ran to him.

"Appa! You're going to send me in the aisle?!" Haesoo said and linked her arms in her father's arm. Her dad nodded and smiled.

"Bye, Haesoo. See you in a moment!" Jungkook said and left. As soon as he left, Haesoo looked at her father. She noticed the tears in his father's eyes.

"Haesoo, please promise me something. I don't want you to live in a miserable life like us with your Eomma. Don't argue with Jimin that may turn into divorce. Please trust him everytime" he said and held her daughter's hand.

"Yes, Appa. Promise" Haesoo said and smiled as they both walked in the way to the door of the venue.

Haesoo keeps on sighing and puffing out her cheeks as the clock keeps on ticking. She's excited and nervous at the same time. And then finally...

A/N: Please play the media now!💜

The door just slowly opened revealing a handsome Jimin in the middle of the place, there are chants and cheers everywhere, there are claps and tears that spreads out inside the venue.

Jimin smiled as she saw her girl with his future father-in-law. Haesoo slowly walked with his dad and smiled at any people she meet.

Haesoo and Jimin both stared at each other as of they are the only people in this world. Only the two of them.

As they reached the end of the aisle, Daeyoung, Haesoo's father finally gave his daughter's hand to Jimin with full of trust and happiness.

Jimin held her hand so tight as if his life depends on it. He smiled so wide at her same goes with Haesoo.

~

"Now, I promise you, in sickness and in health, through thick and thin, in heaven and earth, poor or rich, thruth or lie, or any circumstances and struggles in life, I will stay and love you forever until the end of this world" Jimin says as he looks at Haesoo straight in the eyes.

"Jimin, this is not an Ending Promise, but i'll promise you, I'll trust, love, and stay with you even if struggles and circumstances may get in our way, I'll stay faithful to you together with God. I love you so much. Let's take care of Minhyung and our future family until our hairs become white and our skins get older and older as the time goes by. PROMISE" Haesoo said as he held him so tight.

Jimin slid the ring on her finger and Haesoo did the same. They smiled looking at the rings on their hands.

"We take each other as an official husband amd wife" they both said and unison.

"Park Jimin, you may now kiss your wife" the priest said so Jimin held Haesoo's chin with his left hand and his other hand on her waist.

They smiled for the millionth time.