18: Is It Jealousy?

I can't take it, I cried through the line.

"Are you in your house? Do you want me to pick you up?" Jungkook offered.

I didn't respond, I still cried.

"I guess so, wait for me there" then he hunged up the phone.

After 10 minutes I guess, mom called my name and I already know that.

I prepared myself, I washed my face so that mom wouldn't see these teary eyes of mine. After that, I went downstairs only to see Jungkook waiting for me, standing on his car smiling at Eomma.

"Eomma, I'll be back. Jungkook asked my help" I lied.

"Are you okay honey?" He asked caressing my cheeks. I immediately hugged her and hummed in response.

"Bye Mrs. Jin, we'll be back" Jungkook bid goodbye to Eomma.

The ride was just silent, I tried not to cry in front of him. I don't want to emabrass myself.

"Why did you picked me up?" I asked not looking at him.

"You're crying through the line, that made me worried so I immediately went to your house to check on you"

"Where are we going?"

"To a place where peace exists" he smiled.

I didn't respond. I'm holding back my tears. I really don't understand my feelings right now. What I've seen made my heart filled with sorrow and pain. I guess I'm jealoused. For what reason? I don't know. I really don't know.

We stopped by a mountain cliff. The mountain cliff reminds me of the accident happened to us, Jimin. I hesitated to walk or even touch the ground. I'm scared to see cliffs.

Jungkook held my hand then guided me to walk. My legs are shaking because i'm afraid of heights.

"It's okay Haesoo" He said. I felt comfortable with him. He opened the storage box. We are having a picnic.

"Don't be sad now Haesoo, cheer up!" He said while dancing in front of me trying to make me smile but failed.

He put the pink silk then put it on the ground, he ready the foods.

He let me sit opposite of him. He did not muttered a word but still looking at me with worried eyes.

"Haesoo, don't hold it back" he said as he came near me. "Let it out" he continued then he placed my head on his chest.

Yes, he's right. I really can't hold anymore. I know it's a bit embarassing but I cried on his chest. I cried and cried. He's caressing my back comforting me. His one hand on my hair combing its strands.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me, his tone was so sincere. My cry was all the response I could give to him, I don't have a courage to speak.

"Okay Haesoo, it's okay. Let it out. You can say it to me, I'm here. I'm your friend"

After crying I asked myself.

"Tell me Jungkook, why do I feel this? I don't even have a right" I said.

"What feel and right do you mean?" He asked me.

"Imagine this, you have a f-friend, she's not talking to you for weeks and you just s-saw her with another man. What will you f-feel?" I said while sniffing, I'm still on his chest.

"A little bit jealoused I guess, 'cause her attention is not on me anymore"

"That girl is so close to you, very close. You treat her as your sister, sometimes not a sister but as a girl. She's always with you all the time. You are used to her presence beside you so when she's not with you and ignoring you, you'll feel uncomfortable. Then one day, you'll see her with another man flirting with her. I know that not all her attention is always at you, but you felt something unreasonable and endefined feelings"

"Jealousy?"

"Is it jealousy?"

"I guess"

"How do you say so?"

"I don't know. You'll feel this unless you don't see him as your bestfriend but as a man"

"Is it possible?"

"Yeah, ofcourse. Do you feel that?"

"I don't know. I'm unsure of what I'm feeling right now" I said still in my tears.

"Who is it?" He asked. I didn't gave him a response, do I need to tell him or just keep it? I don't want to tell him since he's waiting for me, I'll just hurt him again. "It's okay Haesoo" he continued.

I just cried again, I really can't understand what would I feel right now. I just hugged him, I know that what I'm doing will just lift his hopes up to me.

"Jiminie-hyung? Is it him?" He asked me then I faced him. "I know it Haesoo, I know that the one who you tell about is Jiminie-hyung"

"Ho-how?"

"Those eyes of yours told me, the way you looked at him is so different from the way you look at Xiaoyou and Me. Completely different"

"What do you mean?"

"I guess, you don't know those things, you're quiet unsure of what you feel. You should know about it Haesoo" I'm still confused. I really don't know what he means.

"I.... I can't understand"

"Watch some dramas Jin Haesoo!" He said laughing at me. "Now, don't mind it. Just enjoy the view or just cry at me"

I decided just to stay in his arms. His arms are comfortable to lean on. We watched the sunset 'til we decided to go back home since it's already dark.

After sending me home he make sure of me to not cry anymore.

"Haesoo, don't cry huh? If you're still confused, as I said; watch some dramas, those will help you" He recommended me.

Before he open the car door, I hugged him from behind then he faced me hugging me back.

"Thank you so much for helping me this day, thank you for comforting me, thank you because you're there when I needed someone" I said.

"No, Haesoo. It's okay. I should be the one who'll say thanks to you. You always let me to go out with you. Since that, I can't feel the loneliness. Thank you, too" He said tightening the hug.

After the hug, he let go of me then bid our goodbyes.

I watched Jungkook 'til his car lost in my eyes. I am supposed to go inside when I saw a familiar figure not far away from our house.

My lips slowly parted when I recognized him. It's him. Jimin..

Third Persons's POV

Jimin just saw Haesoo hugging the man he really hates. He felt what Haesoo felt lately. As he looked at this girl in his gaze smiling to that man. She was supposed to enter the house when their eyes locked. He thought of going near her but she ignored him, her eyes are in verge of crying but held it back. He got confused of why this girl ignored him, and to those eyes of her.

A/N:

Sorry for all Jungkook's scences. Just wait for Haesoo and Jimin's.

Btw, thanks for reading! Please tap the little star below! Love you!