1: I Miss You

Jin Haesoo's POV

Staring at nothing, I lazily dragged my feet on the grassy field of the campus. Today is going to be my first ever day in my university entering a different world from my highschool days. It seems like a new life but definitely it is, hearing my heart beating in nervousness is already normal to feel.

I went to my specific department which is major in music since I really wanted to pursue my dreams as a great musician. To be honest, school is the most hated place for me but everytime my mom crossed my mind, I feel motivated all of a sudden.

"Haesoo!" A sweet voice from behind was heard. I turned my heels around and saw my best friend there, shouting my name as if we're miles away from each other.

Since I've missed her after surviving the long vacation, I ran my way towards her as fast as I can. "Xiaoyou!" I called out.

Xiaoyou is the cutest korean-chinese girl best friend of mine. She was with me ever since my middle school days and stayed with me during the times I needed her.

She is the best girl to be specific.

"I chose the same department as yours so I can be with you all the time. You know I can't leave without you" she softly said while clinging on my arm with sparkling eyes.

I gave a chuckle at her cute actions and embraced her. I missed her so much since we didn't got any chances to see each other for months not until this day came.

"That's good then" I mumbled as she reciprocated the hug.

"Let's go Ms. Jin Haesoo!" she cheered while releasing herself from the hug.

"Ofcourse Ms. Jiang Xiaoyou" I said copying her gestures and gave a laugh before walking through the hallways of the biggest university in South Korea, Hankook University.

We entered our department as soon as we found it. Every corner were filled with murmurs of the students and didn't even left atleast a seat in front so we doesn't have any choice to take the seat at the back beside a lonely man on his phone. Well, Xiaoyou also insisted cause she like boys so much.

I even asked myself why I befriended such extrovert and flirty girl like her.

"Oppa" Xiaoyou mumbled and I flicked her forehead in a flash. She winced in pain and gave me a pout.

"Hey? Can you stop admiring men because I am really sick of you" I said while leaning my head on top of the table. She just gave a laugh as a respond until she was halted by the professor who just came in and started the class.

The class went smoothly and boring at the same time. Despite of me convincing myself to focus on the class, I still can't and I also feel too uncomfortable. Who wouldn't feel uncomfortable if you could feel stares from a random guy for too long? It scares the hell out of me.

"Really?" I ruffled my hair into mess. Gaining the attention of the girl beside me, she asked in worry.

"Haesoo, what's wrong?" she whispered loud enough to reach my ears.

I heaved a deep rather long sigh. "Oh, it's nothing" I muttered and tried to focus again but this guy was still stealing glances and I failed controlling my temper.