37: I still want you

"Ms. President, i'll take Minhyung to the park" Jungkook said while he put jacket to Minhyung and carried him on his arms. Haesoo just nodded, she's busy reading the first plan for the event. "And if you ever feel to go outside, just go to the park okay?" He added.

"Take care of Minhyung" Haesoo said and walked to her son as she kiss his cheek. "Don't be a burden to Appa Jungkook" she added and Minhyung nodded. They left and she got back to her seat and started working again. She don't have a busy schedule today but she wants to work hard, since she became the CEO, she never left her office and became a workaholic.

Knock knock.

"Come in" She said while typing some files to her laptop.

"Ms. President, can we talk?" Jimin said as he closed the door behind him.

"Oh. About the pla—" she was interrupted by his voice.

"Your secretary said, you don't have schedules today. Can we talk at the cafeteria?" He said and bowed. She stood up and walked over to him and nodded. She walked past him and opened the elevator near her office. They are the only people inside, silence covered all the place until they made it to the cafeteria. They sat far away from the people.

"What are we going to talk about?" She asked while looking at the menu.

"About Minhyung" he didn't beat around the bush, he want to be starightforward to her. "Caramel Machiatto, for Ms. Jin please" Jimin said to the waiter and Haesoo's eyes widened.

"How did you know what am I going to order. Did my secretary said?" She leaned her arms to the table while she open her phone to avoid any eye contact.

"That's your favorite, right?" He looked at her who's scrolling through her phone.

"You still remember, I thought you already forgot" She said. Jungkook sent a message to Haesoo making her to smile. He sent a picture of Minhyung playing at the seesaw. "What about Minhyung?" She closed her phone as their coffee arrived.

"Can I be a father to him? You know, I have a right too. He can stay at my hou—" he was interrupted by Haesoo's deep sigh and a no sign. He gave her a why-not look.

"No, because he don't like staying at others house even on my mom's house except Jungkook's" She said while sipping her coffee. She looked at annoyed Jimin.

"But I'm his father not him" He formed his fingers into fist.

"Why? It's all your fault right? When you left me, I gave him birth without you by my side. I raised him, and Jungkook helped me. Jungkook is standing as his father. If you didn't cheat on me with your slut girlfriend, it wouldn't happen" she dlamed the table making everyone to look at her but when they realized it's their CEO, they smiled at her and went back to their business.

"You cheated on me first, I saw Jungkook kissing your forehead and hugging you. I saw you smiled ay him, that should be me. You didn't even gave me your time back then!" He fought back, his face getting red in annoyance.

"What a shallow reason. Park Jimin! He did that as his farewell! He's going abroad and that will be his last time to see me. I didn't cheat on you, I never broke our promise! I'm faithful to you" she said and tears formed in the brim of her eyes. "You cheated on me, in front of me, with my bestfriend. What a slut right?" She can't control her temper anymore, she stood up and left him. She ran to the parking lot and Jimin ran to her too.

"You promised me that you'll wait for me?" He asked and ran to her, he held her shoulders but Haesoo shoved him away.

"Promises are meant to be broken, just like you did. You broke your promise, then I'll break mine too" the tears started to fell on her cheeks.

"But I was a mess back then, I don't know what i'm doing. I was taken by my anger" he confessed. Haesoo sarcastically laughed at him.

"Your anger? What did I do? Nothing right? All I did was to love you and trust you with all of my heart. But in a blink of an eye, my heart broke into million pieces. My world shattered and collapsed. I felt nothing but pain, I tried to forget you but you gave Minhyung to me. I was a mess, every night I cry as I think of him growing without you! It hurts so much, you cheated with my slut bestfriend! You're both a slut!" She shouted releasing her anger that was kept all these years.

"Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae" his tears fell, to be honest, she want her back. She still love her. "Please give me a chance, for Minhyung" he knelt down. "I want you back" he added.

"Me?" She pointed to herself. "want me back? After all you did to me? Park Jimin! You cheated, you slept with her, you played with me, you broke your promise, you hurt my feelings, how can I forgive you?" Jimin stood up and looked at her.

"That was three years!" He shouted but he received a slap from her.

"Three years of pain" she paused. "If you only know how hard for me to let you go" she added.

"But I still want you" he held her hands and looked staright into her eyes. People look at the eyes of the person they're talking to let them know, they're sincere so she did that to her.

"My heart doesn't beat for you anymore. I'm not a toy that if you doesn't want me anymore, you'll just throw me away and find another one to have fun and if you're sick of them, you'll comeback to me" She removed her hands from him.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, in fact, I love you so much. I don't know but she caught my attention, we were both drunk and something happened to us" she slapped him again.

"Another slap for you to know that you're both such a slut!" she hit his chest nonstop, her eyes still in tears. He hugged her, she tried to release herself but his grip was too strong. She missed his hug, but this time she want to let go.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. Haesoo, forgive me. Just forget the past, we can start over again" he hugged her tighter.

"Sorry, but Minhyung is enough. Me and Jungkook will be marrying soon" she lied and because of that he let her go and Haesoo drove away to the park.

"Minhyung wants to stay with me, is it okay?" Jungkook said through the line while carrying sleepin Minhyung on his arms.

"O-okay. Just take care of him *hiccup* take him *hiccup* here tomorrow" she said as she walk to her seat outside of her house.

"Yah? Gwaenchanha?" He asked, worries filled his voice.

"I'm okay. Bye" she hanged up her phone and sat near her pool. "I hate you Park Jimin!" she shouted to the space. "Why do you need to comeback and be part of my business!" She added while drinking her wine.

A weird sound was heard near her garden making her to startle because of the creepy sound. A man came down from the wall.

"Nuguyeyo?" She stood up. (Nuguya/nugu/nuguyeyo means who are you)

Jimin came down and ran to her. Haesoo was taken a back when she saw his face. She rubbed her eyes to check if she's seeing a ghost but when she opened, it's still him. She drank her glass full of wine and took another one. She unconsiously fell but still managed to stood up on her feet.

"What are you doing here?" She asked but she fell to the ground. She sat on the grass and looked at him. "I said, what are you doing h—" But before she can finish, everything went black and his head hit the rock. Jimin immediately ran to her to check if she's bleeding, but there's no blood. She carried her bridal style up to the stairs and asked her maids where is her room. He opened her door and put her to the bed.

"I hate you, Park Jimin!" She mumbled. She unconsiously sat up to her bed and looked at Jimin. Jimin sat on her bed and wiped her face with the wet towel that was given by Chaerin, her maid.

"You're drunk. Stood still" Jimin said while wiping her sweats. "Hate me, but I'll still love you" he smiled.

"Park Jimin, the man I loved the most just hurt me. But I still love him" she mumbled, she doesn't know what she's saying. Jimin smiled at her and put her hair strands behind her ear. He came closer and hugged her.

"Haesoo, I know I hurt you but I will stay with you. I'm not giving up on you" he said, she let go of herself and looked straight in his eyes. He caressed her cheeks and looked at her lips. Out of nowhere, they kissed. The kiss they longed for three years.