39: I will still love you

Haesoo's POV

Three weeks has passed since that night. He always tease me everytime he bring that topic to our conversation. For another time, my heart beated again for him. I don't know why, I still love him. I still do. My mind is against my heart, he broke my heart, but I want to give him another chance. Since that night, I started to avoid him but he's always everywhere watching me every single second.

What if I should just give him another chance? When you love someone, even if they hurt you, you will still love him/her.

"Thinking so deep?" Jimin entered my office and waved his hands in front of my face. I gave him a little smile that made him to smile too. "I brought some fried chicken and beer for us. Anyways, where's Minhyung?" he asked.

"At Busan, with Eomma" I said as I leaned onto my seat and sighed. Jimin started to open the beer and gave one to me and he drank his. Silence existed, you can only hear us sipping beer in the can. Jimin stared at me even though i'm looking in my papers. I can feel his gaze, he smiled and I felt heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Haesoo" he mumbled and he looked at me straight in the eyes as I face him. "Are your memories came back? You know, when we were still teenagers?" he added.

"Yes, they already came back. Why?" I get some piece of chicken and ate.

"And that night, you know. You responde—" I shushed him and sighed again.

"Why didn't you said? Why didn't you told me the whole story that you were my-" I stopped and look at him.

"I did that on a purpose, and I will be a fool to you if I spill the truth, you won't believe me that time because you're still recovering" he said.

"J-jimin..." I softly said.

"I know you'll ask about Jungkook. Yes, I'm mad at him. We were bestfriends since primary days until in middle school. I asked a help from him, to help me confess to you. But that jerk was the one who confessed to you. We fought about that, he didn't even said a thing that he likes you too" I nodded at him.

"I already know about that. That memory is a part of me too" I said.

"I love you, that's why I ended up our friendship. He betrayed me. Sorry for not telling you everything" he drank his beer again.

"I can't believe you were my boyfriend that time" I chuckled and he smiled.

"You broke up with me by leaving me alone and I broke up with you for the second time by cheating. That sounds so funny" he smiled at me. "When will I ever own you again and will never break with you?" He placed his elbow on my desk, he rest his chin on his palm and looked again into my eyes. I was a bit startled by his words.

"I think you don't deserve a second chance" I rolled my eyes at him and shoved him away from my desk. He pouted and stood up.

"Okay. Fine. I won't face you again after this project. I'll leave you alone and won't bother you anymore" he walked towards the door with his serious face. He was hurt, yep Haesoo you hurt him.

"But what about Minhyung? What will you do?" He stopped walking but he didn't looked at me.