16: Jeon Jungkook

"Yah? Why are you taking me here? It's your room you know?" I said to his back, his hands holding mine.

"What do you think?" a smirk trailed his lips.

"Yah!" I shouted at him.

We both entered his room. I hesitated at first but I just entered, I trust him. I know that he's just making fun of me.

He let me sat on his soft bed. Gosh, why is it so comfy? I felt like I just want to sleep on his bed in this entire night. I saw him searching through his cabinet while me, here; just laid on his bed enjoying the soft white blanket.

He faced me, he stared at me blankly.

"Haesoo-yah, wear these" he handed me a loose white T-shirt and a pyjama.

"What are those?" I asked even.

"Clothes"

"I know"

"There's the bathroom" he pointed to the bathroom. "Wear these so that you'll feel comfortable while we are doing the project" he said.

"Nah, you don't have to. It's okay" I stood up from his bed making my way to the door.

"No, wear these. I haven't used it so you can wear it okay?" He said pushing me inside the bathroom then he left.

My eyes trailed every side and corners of his bathroom. Even his bathroom is cleaned. Where can you find a man's place like this?

I changed my clothes then I went out.

"Feelin' comfortable?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, thank you" he just smiled at me.

I started to help them to design the project we're doing. The layout is so beautiful. Thank God I have a groupmates who are creative like them.

We already finished the project. It's already 10 PM. Gosh, I haven't said to Eomma that I'll be late. Eotteokhae?

"Haesoo-ssi? Do you want me to send you home?" Jungkook offered me.

"No thanks" I declined his offer making his lips pout which I found cute. On the other side, I saw Jimin looking at me.

"Someone's jealous" Xiaoyou muttered.

"Let's go Haesoo. Mrs. Jin is texting me" Jimin said, he just said it cause he don't want Jungkook to send me home.

"I gotta go, Jungkook-ah? We can go home together. Let them there" Xiaoyou said while laughing.

"Haesoo-ssi, Good Night and Goodbye" Jungkook said then these two walked away. Xiaoyou bid goodbye to me too.

Jimin escorted me to his car and he sent me home.

"You forgot your clothes" Jimin said while walking behind me making our way to the cafeteria.

"Oh! I forgot. I'm sorry" I said while I stopped from walking.

"It's okay, you can pick it anytime" he said ruffling my hair. I smiled at him then we both sat on the chairs.

We just ordered coffee, the wind is blowing so the weather is cold. While sipping on my coffee, I saw Jungkook walking and approaching us. He sat beside me then Xiaoyou sat beside Jimin.