30: Future Children

"Are you a playboy? How many girls did you date? Did you slept with them? Did you took them seriously?" I asked him.

"No, 15, I never slept with them, and I never took them seriously" he said, he let go of me and sat on the bed. I know he was offended because of my questions.

"I'm sorry" I sat up too.

"Are you scared? Do you trust me?" He asked with the serious emotion plastered on his face.

"I'm not scared, and I do trust you" I said and touched his cheek. "I'm sorry" he looked at me.

"No, it's okay" he held my hands that was placed on his cheek. And he kissed my forehead. "How did you fell for me?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just fell for you, I don't even have a reason" I said.

"There must be, let's brainstorm" he paused. "Did you fell for me because I'm handsome?"

"Kind of" I bit the bottom of my lip. "Maybe because you're perfect" I said with my confidence and smiled widely at him.

We cuddled again, just smiling at each other. I played his hair, his nose and caressed his cheek. I hugged him so tight causing him to fell asleep. Here I am again, checking every part of his features. He's cute and handsome at the same time in any angle.

"I really love you, Jimin. So much that I don't want to lose you. I miss you everytime you're not with me. I want you to stay by my side. I want to be your wife and will be the mother of our children, we will raise them together. We will work hard for our children. We will have a happy family that'll will never be compared to others. Jimin, I already saw our future. We are going to be a good parents to our children and we will always hang-out with them, take them anywhere they wanted. Please, stay with me Jimin. I promise to stay by your side, I'll never leave you. We will be together until our last breath. Park Jimin, I love you so much" I confessed to him even though he's sleeping. I kissed him and left the bed to clean his house.

I started to his kitchen to wash the dishes, I did his laundry and cleaned everypart of his house. I even saw my picture he took when we are in Namsan Tower. I saw a room, my curiosity let me to open the door and there I saw a small room. It's not a bedroom, it's a dance practice hall. I entered and saw a big mirror covering the wall. I saw speaker and was amazed to see his music room with music instruments. So, Jimin really loves music-dance art. I cleaned the room and headed to the kitchen.

I checked his fridge and saw beef meat. I cooked beef stew for our lunch. In the middle of cooking, someone hugged me from behind and I smiled when I realized that it's my Jimin.

"You're a wife material, huh?" He said. "You even cleaned the whole house. Jagi, you're not my maid, you're my girlfriend. You should just stayed at the bed" he continued.

"Jimin, your house is really a mess and I can't stand it" I chuckled.

"You're really a perfect future wife" he said.

"Why? Are you going to marry me?" I asked as I turned off the cooker and faced him but still on his arms.

"Yes" he simply replied and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Now, sit there and I'll ready our food" he continued.

He set the food on the table and sat accross of me.

"Wahh, you're cooking skill is good too!" He exclaimed.

"It's terrible you know" I protested.

"Our future children will like it!" He said, my eyes widened and the word he said lingering on my mind.

Future children.
Future children.
Future children.

"What's with your reaction? Didn't you just said, we will have a future children?" He teased.